Minmus Taster

Is Pol underrated?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Well is it?

• Yes
    • No

On 5/16/2021 at 9:41 AM, Minmus Taster said:

Do you think Pol is underrated.

I think it should have had a revamp by now, or at least have it announced.

I wouldn't say so. Apart from Dres, Pol just seems like a boring rock. I don't even know why Dres exists.

Anyway, I'd say Gilly is less interesting than Pol but then again Gilly has virtually no gravity so its interesting being able to land like 50 meters above the surface, do a bunch of science, and fly back up to your ship which is now 49 meters above.

pol is beautiful. I can't wait to bring my rover there. the terrain is magnificent.

Just look!

ODRrv5t.png

Sx4NCpG.png

q2FsxNx.png

12 minutes ago, krblman said:

Anyway, I'd say Gilly is less interesting than Pol but then again Gilly has virtually no gravity so its interesting being able to land like 50 meters above the surface, do a bunch of science, and fly back up to your ship which is now 49 meters above.

Gilly also is beautiful. I had fun driving a rover there too, once I figured out how to stay on the ground

Also, Gilly is a wonderful place to refuel, thanks to the low gravity. Eve surface is off limits, and Moho is super expensive to reach; Gilly is the best location to refuel in all the inner system.

Even better, in kerbalism it has water. It is the only place in the inner system where you can find water. Again, this allows refueling.

CdTsS5C.png

E6F6XL7.png

15 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

pol is beautiful. I can't wait to bring my rover there. the terrain is magnificent.

Just look!

ODRrv5t.png

Sx4NCpG.png

q2FsxNx.png

Gilly also is beautiful. I had fun driving a rover there too, once I figured out how to stay on the ground

Also, Gilly is a wonderful place to refuel, thanks to the low gravity. Eve surface is off limits, and Moho is super expensive to reach; Gilly is the best location to refuel in all the inner system.

Even better, in kerbalism it has water. It is the only place in the inner system where you can find water. Again, this allows refueling.

CdTsS5C.png

E6F6XL7.png

Yeah, Gilly is FAR more underrated than Pol. It's probably one of the top 5 destinations in KSP.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.