ISS International space station Add-on

Christo

HEllo,
(French) Beginner in KSP, I am searching for an Add-on to have ISS near Kerbin.
I'm also searching for a (real) Add on with Space X rockets with crew dragon, falcon 9 and Falcon Heavy.
Thank you for your help.
Chris

Edited by Christo

2 hours ago, Christo said:

HEllo,
I'm also searching for a (real) Add on with Space X rockets with crew dragon, falcon 9 and Falcon Heavy.
Thank you for your help.
Chris

welcome
there is this mod, with adds ISS parts:

[1.11+] HabTech2 | Stockalike ISS Parts! | 0.2.5 - Add-on Releases - Kerbal Space Program Forums

and there is this mod which adds Space-X vehicles and parts:
[1.11.x] Tundra Exploration - v4.1.0 (April 17th) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, Crew Dragon and Starship! - Add-on Releases - Kerbal Space Program Forums

On 5/16/2021 at 11:48 PM, ScifiGeek1991 said:

welcome
there is this mod, with adds ISS parts:

[1.11+] HabTech2 | Stockalike ISS Parts! | 0.2.5 - Add-on Releases - Kerbal Space Program Forums

and there is this mod which adds Space-X vehicles and parts:
[1.11.x] Tundra Exploration - v4.1.0 (April 17th) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, Crew Dragon and Starship! - Add-on Releases - Kerbal Space Program Forums

thank you very much. I will Install all this week end. 
I’m searching also add on to have a better rendering of solar system and planets 

On 5/17/2021 at 12:58 AM, Sampa said:

I am also working on reviving the ISS Community mod, with permission from the original owners.

Super I stay connected in you for this. 

On 5/16/2021 at 11:48 PM, ScifiGeek1991 said:

Hello,
I've installed Tundra Exploration. 
- Do u think the real logo Space X could be installed on rockets ?
- All Ships have (in French) "catégorie de pièces inconnue" : "item category unknown"
- Starship doesn't have any texture when it is in the launching site
- How can I follow the first stage to see it landing ?

Thank you for your help

10 hours ago, Christo said:

Hello,
- All Ships have (in French) "catégorie de pièces inconnue" : "item category unknown"

Thank you for your help

yes, the Space-X logo i would expect to come with the mod. but if not, let me know and i can put one together for you.

I'm not 100% sure, but i think "item category unknown" means that the vehicles contain parts you don't have installed. I'd go back and check you have any "required" mods for both. (i personally use Tantares Soyuz pack, and all the craft files say the same because I don't have the "launch bodies" or "probes" mods installed for the)

i don't know what the texture isn't loading. I'd advise you read through/post a question in the mod's thread and see if anyone else has had the same problem.

As for following the first stage, that can be tricky because you'll need to be flying both craft. the simplest i suppose would be to just put a probe core on the booster. but that will leave the 2nd stage unattended (and not firing it's engine). there might be a mod that lets you fly both, but stock KSP will only allow the craft currently "focused" by the player to have any throttle usage. (e.g. if you follow the first stage, the second stage wont fly itself)

i hope at least some of that helps

17 hours ago, ScifiGeek1991 said:

i would expect to come with the mod. but if not, let me know and i can put one together for you.

Sorry I don’t understand this. You mean I have to download a new version of the mod ? Or add something to the mod ?

Edited by Christo

On 5/16/2021 at 2:55 PM, Christo said:

HEllo,
Thank you for your help.
Chris

here is a more realistic spacex mod:

On 5/21/2021 at 12:42 AM, ScifiGeek1991 said:

i meant the Space-X flag should come with the mod. if it doesn't, i can make one for you.

I don't know speak about the same thing :
I'm asking for space X Logo on each rocket instead of Tundra logo
That's what you've said ?

On 5/20/2021 at 2:19 AM, Christo said:

Hello,

Thank you for your help

download the tundra exploration ro/rss patch (also from the TE forum page somewhere) and get the real spacex textures, move it into the tundra exploration gamedata folder

try downloading physics range extender, of course i still love you, hullcam, booster guidance and mechjeb to follow and land the first stage. (at least, probably. i have not tried. u can also just quicksave/quickload)

for the starship texture,  Go to the main menu > Settings > Graphics > Make sure the Reflection Refresh Mode is on.

u can also use Tantares for the russian segment of the iss and habtech 2 for the american/esa parts

On 5/23/2021 at 2:37 PM, Space Kerbalisation Tech said:

download the tundra exploration ro/rss patch (also from the TE forum page somewhere) and get the real spacex textures, move it into the tundra exploration gamedata folder

Thank You.

First What is "RO" ?
I have first dowloaded and installed "Tundra exploration V.4.1.0" then I Have downloaded "tundra exploration ro/rss patch" but when I follow the readme : it says : "Copy the contents of GameData into the GameData folder of your KSP RO install"
KSP RO Install is my game ?
If I Copy the "TundraExploration" file in Game 
Data I have to overwrite and I'm gonna loose all the old content of "Tundra exploration V.4.1.0".

Same thing if I do that : "Copy the contents of Extras/SpaceXDecals/GameData into the GameData folder of your KSP RO install (and override files if asked)" I loose the original content no ?
Thank you for your help

On 5/23/2021 at 6:22 AM, ScifiGeek1991 said:

Here's the flag for you:

KJIvuiK.png

just download it and move it into the game directory \GameData\Squad\flags

Thank You !!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.