KSP Loading... Preview: Pol Revamp

It looks ok, I think you guys did a better job on this one than Eeloo, but it still feels like it's missing something. IDK why but it feels like the new moons and planets feel a bit repetitive. It feels like most of them at least feel like a combination or small rocks and sand, this doesn't apply to some of them, but it feels like it applies to most of them. 

Not that's its a big complaint, it just feels a bit off, and might get a little boring seeing the same-ish design.

3 minutes ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

It looks ok, I think you guys did a better job on this one than Eeloo, but it still feels like it's missing something. IDK why but it feels like the new moons and planets feel a bit repetitive. It feels like most of them at least feel like a combination or small rocks and sand, this doesn't apply to some of them, but it feels like it applies to most of them. 

Not that's its a big complaint, it just feels a bit off, and might get a little boring seeing the same-ish design.

I think that's a limitation of terrain system. ATM the only way to get more detailed terrain is through Parallax.

13 minutes ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Needs terrain scatters turned on :)

Love it. Yknow it may sound sappy but I just wanted to say how appreciative I am to see all this attention and care going into a game thats nearly 10 years old. Just gets better and better with every update. Thanks so much all <3

6 minutes ago, Pthigrivi said:

Love it. Yknow it may sound sappy but I just wanted to say how appreciative I am to see all this attention and care going into a game thats nearly 10 years old. Just gets better and better with every update. Thanks so much all <3

I was about to type effectively the same thing. I'm impressed. A big THANK YOU to the people who did these retextures.

54 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

I think that's a limitation of terrain system. ATM the only way to get more detailed terrain is through Parallax.

Possibly, it would be cool to see more diversity in the terrain though

45 minutes ago, Deddly said:

Needs terrain scatters turned on :)

Haha that works sort of, I find it weird that you can go thru them lol. 

1 hour ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Yeah, especially after seeing the Pol in KSP2 I can't help but feel a little underwhelmed. :valsad:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.