KSP 1.12.0 Release Date Pool

Probus

So has someone started a pool on who can guess the release date of 1.12.0?

I'm guessing June 6th. To celebrate the D-Day landings. And there was much rejoicing!

I have one word for you: BDArmory.  Anyways, I think of D-Day as a day to remember.  Its when freedom was reintroduced to continental Europe.  But everyone is allowed their own opinion.

27 minutes ago, Probus said:

I have one word for you: BDArmory.  Anyways, I think of D-Day as a day to remember.  Its when freedom was reintroduced to continental Europe.  But everyone is allowed their own opinion.

BDarmory is a mod.

Stock KSP is unrelated to war and while D-day should be remembered, it should not be with a game about space frogs, it would make for sense to release on June 21st, to celebrate ten years of the game.

Edited by Minmus Taster

ROFL!!  You guys are too much.  I sure am glad I didn't recommend the release be be called "K-Day:The Landings" or something.  The thought police would have really came after me.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.