Jump to content

KSP Loading…: Leading up to something special


UomoCapra
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, CaveJohnson376 said:

all these new parts are cool, but what about bugfixes and performance improvements?

The previous previews presented predominantly content.

 Patch notes will contain bugfixes at release.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CaveJohnson376 said:

all these new parts are cool, but what about bugfixes and performance improvements?

we literally get bug fixes and improvements with every release - I don't know why you bothered asking :D

though we also get some fresh bugs of course... mmm juicy fresh bugss

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, JPLRepo said:

To clarify: Rotating Docking ports are not robotic parts.

Can you tell us if the robotic drift bug will be fixed?

If not, I may have to start using docking ports in place of servos for many  applications... Which is just sad.

Breaking ground was pretty good as far as dlc goes, but the recent free updates have made it partially redundant...

That is not a complaint, just an observation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, MR L A said:

we literally get bug fixes and improvements with every release - I don't know why you bothered asking

While true, there are some frustratingly persistent bugs around KAL's that I would personally like to see acknowledged, let alone addressed: KSP has the ability to be Turing complete if they did...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2021 at 5:46 AM, CaveJohnson376 said:

all these new parts are cool, but what about bugfixes and performance improvements?

Yes. We still need to fix some terrain glitches form the 1.11.2 update. They can get very annoying. 

22 hours ago, Atomic Engineer said:

Can't wait for 1.12! Keep up the good work @SQUAD!

Yes. Keep up the good. Work. Every update is a event to look toward too. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

The new feature will be the ability to attach the rotating docking ports to the ground anchors, and rotate the planet around your seat.

An astute summary of the ingame coding...

Kerbal Space Program... a physics simulation game where people can live out their perceived reality of the universe revolving around them!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, theJesuit said:
1 hour ago, kerbiloid said:

The new feature will be the ability to attach the rotating docking ports to the ground anchors, and rotate the planet around your seat.

An astute summary of the ingame coding...

Kerbal Space Program... a physics simulation game where people can live out their perceived reality of the universe revolving around them!

You laugh. I had already planned testing what happens with the navball when we do this at the exact North Pole...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, minerbat said:

there are 2 types of docking port sr now? or is the top right image of them the underside?

It is the underside, but the trouble with the Snr docking port is that it looks very similar either way up.  They ideally need to make the underside more distinctive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sure...bugfixes and rarely performance improvements come with each update,

But there is a lot more bugs that came with each update than are fixed.

1.11 has a LOT of bugs that came with it. Not that many were fixed.

1.8 also had a LOT of bugs that came with it. Not that many were fixed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anth12 said:

Sure...bugfixes and rarely performance improvements come with each update,

But there is a lot more bugs that came with each update than are fixed.

1.11 has a LOT of bugs that came with it. Not that many were fixed.

1.8 also had a LOT of bugs that came with it. Not that many were fixed.

If that were true, wouldn't KSP have gradually got less and less stable?

As it stands we're about as stable as the game has ever been and bugs seems to be far less game breaking and less frequent than they used to be

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...