Old KCCKSRSS

TruthfulGnome

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/3/2022 at 8:45 AM, Garuda said:

Has anybody found a fix for rockets spawning at the bottom of the flame trench? It kills anything if you're using modular launchpads

Download Modular Launch Pads from github

open the extras folder

follow the steps used which I believe was to put said files inside the folder for the Saturn Shuttle launch pads to unlock the "free standing" which works with Kattniss Cape Canaveral.

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2021 at 5:39 PM, Vovical said:

For me, the launch sites are loading in fine but the KSC terrain doesn't. Using the Gitlab version of KSRSS and I am using kscswitcher to set it to Florida. Will probably keep using it like this if I can't fix it though since before if I set my launchsite to florida it would just appear broken and above ground so this is better than that at least (also yeah it's 2.5x btw)

edit: ignore my monkey brain I reopened the game and it's fixed

edit 2: reopened game back to water worldz52GvqL.png

Same thing happening to me on 1.10.1. I tried all fixes proposed by other members, however, nothing seems to help. When I load into the game, the terrain loads for a split second but then vanishes and the water appears... any other ideas? I've been trying for the past two days getting canaveral to work... I would really love to use it but it's a shame it doesn't work. :(

Appreciate all recommendations!

Edit 1: I messed around a bit and when I delete sigma dimensions the ground textures appear. When I throw SD back in and thus rescale to 2.5x, I get the ocean...

Edit 2: Works like a charm with following versioning:

• KSP v1.11.1
  • KCC v1.2.2
  • Sigma Dimensions v0.10.8
  • KK v1.8.3.0

Edit 3: It's happening again :sob:

Edited by Maxoo

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2022 at 11:46 PM, Maxoo said:

Same thing happening to me on 1.10.1. I tried all fixes proposed by other members, however, nothing seems to help. When I load into the game, the terrain loads for a split second but then vanishes and the water appears... any other ideas? I've been trying for the past two days getting canaveral to work... I would really love to use it but it's a shame it doesn't work. :(

Appreciate all recommendations!

Edit 1: I messed around a bit and when I delete sigma dimensions the ground textures appear. When I throw SD back in and thus rescale to 2.5x, I get the ocean...

Edit 2: Works like a charm with following versioning:

• KSP v1.11.1
  • KCC v1.2.2
  • Sigma Dimensions v0.10.8
  • KK v1.8.3.0

Edit 3: It's happening again :sob:

I could never get it to consistently appear, it was seemingly at random. Sorry

• 9 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.