Maneuver node frustrations

There's some things I find particularly annoying about maneuver nodes that should be pretty easy to fix

• The game should remember what points in the maneuver node you've clicked. Often times when playing around maneuver nodes you end up intersecting a body you don't want or getting too far for an encounter so apoapsis, ascending/nodes, intersections, nearest encounters often times disappear and when you fix it they're no longer highlighted so I need to right click them over and over again.
  • Show entering SOI point of parenting body. When doing 3-star training missions I need to be guessing where the ship will be when leaving kerbin's SOI by trial and error until I find a point that says it's less than a year away.
  • Proritize orbit of current body. If you've done many rescue missions in low kerbin orbit you probably have a whole bunch of stuff around there, that makes it pretty annoying to operate a ship as you try to add a maneuver node and instead it shows the dialog to switch to another object

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.