PRésentation et un petit souci ^^

LaMagiedesmoldus

Bonjour à tous chère spationaute de KSP, j'ai découvert ce jeu via Astronogeek et j'adore ! 

Je rencontre un petit souci depuis peu, Voilà quand je suis en mode Bac à sable, tous fonctionne parfaitement bien ! 

Mais quand je passe en mode carrière, le premier booster que l'on as ne s'allume pas. j'appuie sur espace, et dans mes actions tous est en ordre.

Avez vous déjà eu ce genre de problème ? 

Merci d'avance :)

Translated by moderator:

Hello to all dear KSP sastronauts, I discovered this game via Astronogeek and I love it!

I've been having a little problem lately, that's when I'm in sandbox mode, all work perfectly well!

But when I go into career mode, the first booster you have doesn't turn on. I press on space, and in my actions all is in order.

Have you ever had this kind of problem?

Thanks in advance:)

There are several reasons this could be happening. If the craft is sitting on the launchpad for a while before you activate it, it might have run out of electrical power. Or you might have your throttle set to default to zero. New people sometimes confuse solid fuel rockets (which are one piece) with liquid fuel rockets (where the engine and fuel tank must be separate parts). Do you have a picture of the craft you could share? Those often help identify problems. 

Thank you very much for your feedback, so it is precisely with solid fuels, I have already made my mark on the sandbox and training so as not to be confused.
And the weird thing is that with the same ship, the base MK1 Capsule and the RT-5 Aphid
So I do not understand then that before all were working well

J'ai fais ce screen shot, mais comme c'est un propulseur solide j'ai pas besoin de régler l'accélérateur, ca me fais le bruit d'allumage mais rien, pétard mouillé.

I made this screenshot, but since it is a solid thruster I don't need to adjust the accelerator, it makes me sound ignition but nothing, wet firecracker.

p05v.png

Avant que je lance 

Before i run

z1ne.png

Après avoir appuyé sur Espace

After pressing Space

z1ne.png

Avec cette même configuration, j'arrive à décoller en mode Bac a Sable mais pas en mode carrière :/ 

With this same configuration, I manage to take off in Sandbox mode but not in career mode :/ 

Merci pour votre aide ! 

Thanks for your help!

Hello ! J'ai trouvé le problème ! C'est le mods Percistant Thrust qui posais problème ! 

En bac à sable pas de souci, mais en carrière oui donc bon, c'est pas bien grave ^^ 

Désolé pour le dérangement ! 

Hello ! I found the problem! It was the Percistant Thrust mod that was causing the problem!

In the sandbox no problem, but in the quarry yes so good, it's not a big deal ^^

Sorry for the inconvenience !

7 minutes ago, LaMagiedesmoldus said:

Merci beaucoup ! Désolé je suis français :D  donc mes traductions serons approximatives :/ 

Thank you so much ! Sorry I'm French :D so my translations will be approximate :/ 

it's okay if you're French, we always accept poeples to this forum regardless of what country they live in.

ce n'est pas grave si vous êtes français, nous acceptons toujours les personnes sur ce forum quel que soit le pays dans lequel elles vivent.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome!

And also, since you write in french as well let me just write in finnsish too MUAHAHAHA

Tervetuloa!

Ja niin, kun sinä kirjoitat ranskaksi niin anna kun minä vain kirjoitan suomeksi myös MUAHAHAHA

Edited by Maria Sirona