Ahsoka Tano vs Valentina Kerman: Who would win

Singhnaut

Ahsoka Tano vs Valentina Kerman  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Ahsoka Tano
    • Valentina Kerman

The KSP fandom all agree. Val is a BadS, and would very much destroy Ahsoka. I heartily agree, however, I notice that she often has help to do so. It really depends on the duel. Lightsaber v. Flag: Ahsoka wins. Dogfight in space: Ahsoka by a very large amount of luck. Dogfight with jets: Val ramming the jet and walking away while the jets explode. 0g brawl: Val.

Be more specific, man! It's the same idea as a duel between Harry Potter and Percy Jackson.

20 minutes ago, Pikapolar said:

Ahsoka Tano | Wookieepedia | Fandom

Ahh ok. A character from an post-edited extended universe to an existing franchise that I could only ever know if I subscribed to and paid for a service created for the specific purpose of gating access to that content. Ok, got it.

[minirant]

Disney has decided to gather all their toys and take them home with them. Not sure what they expected to happen. Granted, they were nice toys for as long as it lasted, but I am quite happy in the sandbox I was already playing in, and have enough other toys to play with. I'm not going anywhere. Buh bye!

[/minirant]

1 hour ago, Pikapolar said:

Not to be pedantic but it actually aired on television.

Not to be equally pedantic but: it actually didn't.  (hint: what airs in *your* country may not be so for others.)

For anyone who needs it here's a summary of her character:

WARNING: Major spoilers for The Clone Wars and Rebels

Spoiler

Edited by Pikapolar
I'm terrible at inserting things

23 hours ago, FruitGoose said:

Ashoka? The Indian Emperor from the Maurya Dynasty? Why would they fight?

No, Ashoka. Sadly she doesn't have a pillar.

17 hours ago, The Aziz said:

It is known that the Force can stop a flying vessel. And perfected lightsaber swing can cut it in half.

True, but KSP is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural.

Edited by Singhnaut

Just now, SOXBLOX said:

Ahsoka in all but a dogfight. Star Wars fighters are about as aerodynamic as bricks in atmosphere.

but star wars makes no sense, in it a x-wing is super maneuverable

so ashoka would win for example if she would ''dogfight'' valentina's jet with a Eclipse-Class Super Star destroyer xDDDD

Val vs Ahsoka is an interesting matchup. 

One is a video game "protagonist" in an indie exploration space simulator game.

The other is somewhat of an "expanded universe" character in a large-scale media franchise.

Besides their gender, both being from a "sci-fi" franchise and having unusual skin tones, I don't see much common ground. Heck something as simple as "what's Val's character like" boils down to a boolean flag of `badS` which doesn't make the matchup very interesting/fun/deep. 

I similar "comparison" I can think of is Steve from Minecraft vs Indiana Jones. Sure they both go into caves, but besides that it's a weird comparison since Steve is whoever/whatever you want him to be in an open ended game, the other is a fully formed character. The same would be true of this matchup. 

Now obviously this is a KSP forum, so I say Val wins. Anakin's Padawan has the force, but my Val survives in the vastness of space decades at a time on incredible complex deep space missions alone and returns as hero of the Kerbal people. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.