Community TeamSpeak3 Server - In space, WE can hear you scream!

Majiir

There are more than enough stickies for the moment Tim_Barrett, but the Moderation team will consider it :)

Heh, do consider cleaning up those stickies. Only the forum rules and fan art thread (maybe) really seem worthy of being there. The rest are either old news, moderator drama, or threads that aren't really any more important than others here in General.

Cool I might try today after school... Do you have to pay for Team speak though? And will I be the youngest???? :) I'm 11 btw

The TeamSpeak client is free. I pay for the server, but it runs a whole lot more than just TeamSpeak. You might be the youngest, but there are a handful of people a year or two older than you. As I wrote on the first post, younger players are welcome.

Well I was hoping to try bouncing ideas off people since I finally have the full version, but it seems pretty dead for a Friday night. Hopefully there's some regulars that will be on some other nights.

I pop in here and there, but whenever I pop in, there's either nobody on, or anyone who is, is muted/AFK. Maybe if this thread was more visible (hint hint) we'd get some traffic.

It was a lot bigger 'bout a week ago.

Where did everyone go? :(

Well, I'm on as of this post, and nobody is on other than someone from the US in Laythe who has their Microphone disabled...

Wish more people would come on sometimes.

EDIT: If I was an intelligent person (and god knows I'm not), I would've realized that the person in Laythe is the Administrator (Majiir). D'OH!

Edited by Yeomans

Seriously, now. This is one of the community's first big efforts to organize itself socially outside of the KSP forums. This is exactly the sort of thread that needs to be stickied, or at least kept constantly bumped, especially when the voice server is just getting started. It serves the vitality of the community, so sticky the God damned thing, will you?

Seriously, now. This is one of the community's first big efforts to organize itself socially outside of the KSP forums. This is exactly the sort of thread that needs to be stickied, or at least kept constantly bumped, especially when the voice server is just getting started. It serves the vitality of the community, so sticky the God damned thing, will you?
Seconded. This is the kind of thing that is full of awesome and community and deserves as much attention as possible.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.