Community TeamSpeak3 Server - In space, WE can hear you scream!

Majiir

Most of the channels are locked for no particular reason. The server tends to be quiet because we don't see a large amount of people around, those who do stick around after a while are few and far between. :(

• 4 months later...
It is free software that lets you chat with others using voice or text. It's mostly used as a vocal chat in between players while playing games.

How do you use it? I downloaded it just now, but have no idea what to do with it.

EDIT: i opened it up using the link, and all i see is the teamspeak stuff, a list of the planets/muns nd my nickname(forum name) and a gif of a very irrritated woman. What exactly is happening here? i saw cupcake's advertisement and want to join in.

Edited by Rolanvorxariat

• 3 weeks later...

This server is a joke. No one is ever on, all admins are muted, you can't speak unless permission is granted, and you can't even poke to get someone's attention. How do you get permission to do anything? Speak to one of the dead admins, of course...

Oh, wait..

Anyone looking for a server can hit the jump below.

ts3server://ts.girsociety.com

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/22/2015 at 4:30 PM, EladDv said:

TS3 isnt free? i know servers arent but the program is no?

It is free, but the server hosting isn't, unless you have a server lying around.

2 hours ago, The Optimist said:

It's been 10 months. The necroposters are still here!

I was just searching for a ts3, and this one definitely has people on it, just not a very good crowd to be honest.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.