Electron strong back erector mod (for KSP 1.8.x-1.10.x)

Kion

License: CC BY-NC-ND 4.0

Electron strong back

MkXWneT.pngIPUy0cp.pngIEcfr4g.pngDDKbU8K.pngI7MZyay.pngOiFwin4.png

Rocket Lab Electron rocket - first successful launch to orbit, Launch  Complex 1, Mahia New Zealand - YouTube

Download from spacedock

Recommended Mods

Electron mod:Dodo Labs

Rocket Lab Launch Complex 1:Terrainium

Check All of My KSP Mods here

Edited by Kion

Hi @Kion, thank you for posting your mod!  Looks very cool.  :)

I see from the SpaceDock page that your license is CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.  In accordance with the add-on posting rules, could you please add that to your OP above, too?  (It's sufficient there just to say something like "License: CC BY-NC-ND 4.0", for example right after the download link.)

Thanks!

This looks great!  Looking forward to an animation.

I notice some stock clamps on the bottom of the rocket though.  Is this just a visual part, or is it connected to the rocket in some way (even as a decoupled at the bottom of the rocket)?

Peace.

Spacedock says "Outdatet" because the version is for 1.10.0. It is very confusing for users: the foldername  says "... for KSP 1.8.x", Spacedock says 1.10.0 and your title of this thread says 1.8.x - 1.11.x.

And in lack of the animation and be a standalone launchclamp (the stock ones are needed as your "Recommended"-File says), shouldn`t this mod be in the developement area in this forum?

Edited by Cheesecake

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.