Jump to content

A Mod To Set AutoHibernate To Auto


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Have you ever hated having your probes run out of battery in the middle of a mission?

Have you ever just wanted a mod that could fix this problem, and probably cure cancer while its at it?

Well here it is, your dreams have come true!!!

A SUPER COOL EPIC MOD THAT AUTOMATICLY SETS HIBERNATE IN WARP TO AUTO!!!!!

Download here:  AutoHibernate on SpaceDock

Source code here: imakegoodmods/AutoHibernate: Sets AutoHibernate to Auto (github.com)

THIS MOD IS LICENSED UNDER -  Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal

Edited by i_make_good_mods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello @i_make_good_mods, and welcome to the forums!  :)

As per the add-on posting rules, can you please add a couple of things to your post that are currently missing?

  • A link to your source code (e.g. on github or wherever you keep the source)
  • Say what your license is

I also note that your link, above, appears to be broken.  Did you remember to publish your mod?  (The way SpaceDock works is, first you upload your mod, which means you can see it but nobody else can, and then you publish it, so that it becomes publicly visible.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Snark said:

Hello @i_make_good_mods, and welcome to the forums!  :)

As per the add-on posting rules, can you please add a couple of things to your post that are currently missing?

  • A link to your source code (e.g. on github or wherever you keep the source)
  • Say what your license is

I also note that your link, above, appears to be broken.  Did you remember to publish your mod?  (The way SpaceDock works is, first you upload your mod, which means you can see it but nobody else can, and then you publish it, so that it becomes publicly visible.)

Did it can u approve now pls

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, i_make_good_mods said:

Did it can u approve now pls

...So, there appears to be some confusion about licensing. It says,

  • CC-BY-NC-SA in your OP above
  • MIT on the SpaceDock page
  • Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal in the LICENSE file included with the mod

Those are three different licenses-- could you please pick whichever one you want to use, and have the same license in all three?  Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Snark said:

...So, there appears to be some confusion about licensing. It says,

  • CC-BY-NC-SA in your OP above
  • MIT on the SpaceDock page
  • Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal in the LICENSE file included with the mod

Those are three different licenses-- could you please pick whichever one you want to use, and have the same license in all three?  Thanks!

Oh... Sorry, this is my first mod and I'm still learning

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, i_make_good_mods said:

Oh... Sorry, this is my first mod and I'm still learning

No worries, we know it's complicated and you're certainly not the first person to run into this.  ;)

Looks great, happy modding!  Hope you will have as much fun modding KSP as I have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...