Request from a day 1 player.

I've played Kerbal since it's first month of release and have 1300 hours logged (seems like longer). I've had so much enjoyment out of this game but of late (since the last two DLC's) the Krakken has been appearing so often I've now given up in frustration. If I could request one single thing it's that KSP2 is given the time it deserves to NOT feature the Krakken, take your time, do it justice, kill the krakken!

I'm looking forward to KSP2 like a giddy school boy but if it's a krakken playground I can't see myself putting more than single digit hours into it. Everything I've seen in the dev diaries/trailers leads me to believe the game is in good hands, I just wanted to say, please, take that extra time, do it right, please.

An anxious fan.

I definitely agree. They should take their time in releasing the game, because although it will make us wait longer, it will also let us have a game with less bugs. We don't want a repeat of cyberpunk 2077 now do we?

8 hours ago, OsTa666 said:

I've played Kerbal since it's first month of release and have 1300 hours logged (seems like longer). I've had so much enjoyment out of this game but of late (since the last two DLC's) the Krakken has been appearing so often I've now given up in frustration. If I could request one single thing it's that KSP2 is given the time it deserves to NOT feature the Krakken, take your time, do it justice, kill the krakken!

I'm looking forward to KSP2 like a giddy school boy but if it's a krakken playground I can't see myself putting more than single digit hours into it. Everything I've seen in the dev diaries/trailers leads me to believe the game is in good hands, I just wanted to say, please, take that extra time, do it right, please

Most of the KSP 1 krakens come from the unstable foundation it's built on. KSP 2 is built from the ground up, meaning less krakens for sure. Plus KSP 2 is on a way larger scale.

It's also a good reminder that no matter how much time you put into something, there is always a bug. 

I think the current KSP 2 team is taking the time, they have made about 2 years of delay time, which assures me that they are putting in the time to make this a good game