KSP Loading... Preview: Slim Suit

3 hours ago, Just a random person said:

Just noticed a thingy inder the save button in the vab. Is it new? If it is, what do you guys reckon it will do?

i noticed it. something new maybe? idk what it is. any ideas?

On 5/27/2021 at 6:21 PM, pandaman said:

It is tempting to think a SpaceX collaboration is on the cards. Could this mean stock Falcon landing legs and grid fins, and Starship fins?

I could see it....we have the silver fairings, who’s to say grid fins aren’t in order? SpaceX is changing the industry (heck, they already have....now they’re going to revolutionize it!) Honestly, I think it’d be crazy to not have SpaceX parts in ksp. (Already have dedicated ESA stuff) and it’d be useful (unlike the ESA parts, they’re pretty much for the BepiColumbo mission only) Just a thought, y’know?

I don't think grid fins are particularly useful in the stock game. 

I mean sure, there are mods and they sure do something.

But stock game has airbrakes, which are quite powerful for their size, and combined with overpowered reaction wheels, they're more than enough for safe pinpoint landings.

5 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

A week has passed.

It's a time to unveil the next enigma, what new has been added? What change in gameplay?

eh? It was posted on Thursday... its currently Monday, give or take some timezones. It's deffo not been a week lol

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.