Hello

USAA

Hello there, forum! I'm USAA, which stands for Untecnan Space and Aeronautics Administration, which is the name of the space program for my nation on NationStates! If any of you are also on the SFS forum, you may have already seen me before. Anyways, I look forward to getting to know all of you and to make the most out of KSP!

9 hours ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Do you operate an insurance agency as well? :P

Welcome to the forums!

Heh, no, I don't. But I will say that USAA sounds better then UASA.

Hi, and welcome @USAA! (As everybody else already said) 

I don't have much more to add, besides being another person to say: Welcome! Wilkommen! Welkom! ¡Bienvenidos! Bienvenu!

If you ever need any help, want advice, want to share stuff, or just have some fun (Check out Misguided Kerbal's Megathread, if you want), just visit the KSP forums!! It's always nice to have more forum members!

18 hours ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Hi, and welcome @USAA! (As everybody else already said) 

I don't have much more to add, besides being another person to say: Welcome! Wilkommen! Welkom! ¡Bienvenidos! Bienvenu!

If you ever need any help, want advice, want to share stuff, or just have some fun (Check out Misguided Kerbal's Megathread, if you want), just visit the KSP forums!! It's always nice to have more forum members!

Thanks!

On 5/27/2021 at 3:30 PM, USAA said:

Hello there, forum! I'm USAA, which stands for Untecnan Space and Aeronautics Administration, which is the name of the space program for my nation on NationStates! If any of you are also on the SFS forum, you may have already seen me before. Anyways, I look forward to getting to know all of you and to make the most out of KSP!

Welcome, and also I know I have been here a while BUT SFS HAS A FORUM????!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...