Repair task

Google translate: "Repair task: I cannot complete the satellite repair task."

Welcome to the forums, @sanek10433!

There's a Russian section in the International subforum, I recommend you to post your question in Russian there. Outside of the International subforum, English is preferred.

I also moved your question to the "Gameplay  Questions" section.

Happy landings!

Just now, peteletroll said:

Переводчик Google: «Ремонтная задача: я не могу выполнить задание по ремонту спутника».

Добро пожаловать на форумы, @ sanek10433!

В подфоруме «Международный» есть русскоязычный раздел, рекомендую размещать здесь свой вопрос на русском языке. Вне Международного подфорума предпочтение отдается английскому языку.

Я также перенес ваш вопрос в раздел «Вопросы по геймплею».

Удачных посадок!

спасибо!!! я новичок))))

47 minutes ago, sanek10433 said:

я русский.

контракты часто не работают должным образом. Нажмите Alt-F12, чтобы открыть меню читов, перейдите в раздел контрактов и нажмите Завершить контракт. это не читерство, это преодоление бага в игре.

the contracts often don't work properly. Press Alt-F12 to open the cheat menu, go to contracts section and press complete the contract. it's not cheating, it's overcoming a game bug.

Just now, FruitGoose said:

контракты часто не работают должным образом. Нажмите Alt-F12, чтобы открыть меню читов, перейдите в раздел контрактов и нажмите Завершить контракт. это не читерство, это преодоление бага в игре.

the contracts often don't work properly. Press Alt-F12 to open the cheat menu, go to contracts section and press complete the contract. it's not cheating, it's overcoming a game bug.

спасибо тебе огромное!!!!

1 hour ago, sanek10433 said:

спасибо тебе огромное!!!!

(translation:  "many thanks to you!")

I'm sure you're welcome.  However, once again... outside the Russian forum, please use English.  Thanks!

На русском форуме писать по-русски нормально. Однако, пожалуйста, пишите на английском в другом месте. ;)

18 hours ago, Snark said:

I'm sure you're welcome.  However, once again... outside the Russian forum, please use English.  Thanks!

Or suffer not only the mild wrath of out most beloved moderators but the horror of your native language being turned into a complete joke by excessive use of google translate ...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.