(1.10x - 1.12x) [WIP] S.P.U.R : A Kopernicus "Stock Planetary Universal Revamp"

7 hours ago, Heliocentric said:

Appears to be broken on release

unknown.png

It seems like that you're using a outdated version of KSP (1.11.1.), why didn't you update? 1.12 is already out. Strange man.

Anyway, I guess that some of the other mods that you have are conflicting with Kopernicus. We need more data, such as your log or anything like that. @Weak Player should edit their post and write the following line in: "NO LOG = NO SUPPORT". Sorry, we cannot help you now. Waiting for you to upload the log so we can see what interferes with your Kopernicus install.

11 minutes ago, ShuttlePilot said:

It seems like that you're using a outdated version of KSP (1.11.1.), why didn't you update? 1.12 is already out. Strange man.

Anyway, I guess that some of the other mods that you have are conflicting with Kopernicus. We need more data, such as your log or anything like that. @Weak Player should edit their post and write the following line in: "NO LOG = NO SUPPORT". Sorry, we cannot help you now. Waiting for you to upload the log so we can see what interferes with your Kopernicus install.

I've already worked with the Kopernicus server and used what I already know to figure it out, apparently the mod deletes Jool and does not create a replacement, which breaks most orbits

It's the mod's problem, not mine

Also the mod listing on SpaceDock says it's for 1.11.2..

Hi guys, I'm having a problem that the planets don't have light from the sun. I installed the last stable release of Kopernicus (1.12.1-52) and installed SPUR (only the two in a new fresh instalation). Someone know what can be?
Comparison below:

Without SPUR:

nXkzE95.png

With SPUR:

ku3QtX0.png

Thanks for the attention and I loved the changes in the stock system!!!!

Beautiful stuff, and works well in 1.12 if you delete the sun config. I assume that issue is because of that, but I haven't tested it. My only teensy complaint is that the lava moon doesn't glow any, which I have a mod up which adds that in. Oh and maybe you could add some outer planets before a new system, but that's just my preference, so y'all do what you want. Otherwise stunning, should sate my eyecandy appetite for a while.

@PlayerKiller64 I have been trying to fix this issue and I have fixed it in 0.65 I think you are using an old version, and if you want complete fog on all new bodies then you can get spectra and eve.

@Vabien It uses EVE and i really like kop expansion and the work you did on it, if you like SPUR then how much would you rate it out of 5?

10 hours ago, Weak Player said:

@PlayerKiller64 I have been trying to fix this issue and I have fixed it in 0.65 I think you are using an old version, and if you want complete fog on all new bodies then you can get spectra and eve.

@Vabien It uses EVE and i really like kop expansion and the work you did on it, if you like SPUR then how much would you rate it out of 5?

5/5. Easy. I think the work squad did on planets is great, but this brings it up like 5 notches. Not KSP 2 level, but definitely KSP 1 1/2 level. Plus with new systems planned, this could be the quintessential overhaul I feel.

18 hours ago, bobjonesisthebest:D said:

umm OPM isn't a system replacer, it just adds new planets

the problem is it conflicts with eeloo because sarnus has eeloo as a moon and in this mod eeloo has its own moon and well that moon and eeloo's config itself make it incompatible but if you like you can delete eeloo and karon's config in the spur folder then it will work

• 2 weeks later...

So, I fixed the lighting issue on 1.12 but I'm still not sure why surface features from breaking ground just don't generate, even on unchanged bodies (like the mun or minmus). I'm sure SPUR is the issue since all surface features just appear again after I remove the mod... Any idea what is happening? 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.