KSP Loading... Preview: Fireworks

I’ve not seen anyone ask THE big question here...

will fireworks have physics? E.g. if I shot one.. say from a plane... and aimed it at oh I don’t know, another plane... would the plane being hit explode?

2 hours ago, pandaman said:

Nice, very unexpected...

Do they need an oxygen atmosphere?  Or can they be used in orbit, or on the Mun etc. ?  And if so can they reach orbit on Minmus?

Fireworks are like tiny srb's they have their own oxidiser. Don't get any ideas kerbonauts.

32 minutes ago, MR L A said:

will fireworks have physics? E.g. if I shot one.. say from a plane... and aimed it at oh I don’t know, another plane... would the plane being hit explode?

Most likely no.

KSP != Weapons

1 hour ago, MR L A said:

I hope so. Now I can have more explosive rocket duels. SRBs are hard to control 

4 hours ago, KSPStar said:

firework launchers

Completely whimsical and unnecessary, and I laughed out loud when I saw them. Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Superfluous J said:

Min and back with only fireworks challenge?

Oh I hope so. Even if they don't provide thrust. All the challenges, every single one of them, need a do-over once we can add fireworks trails to our rockets. It's imperative.

24 minutes ago, swjr-swis said:

Oh I hope so. Even if they don't provide thrust. All the challenges, every single one of them, need a do-over once we can add fireworks trails to our rockets. It's imperative.

I completely agree. Wonder what stratzenblitz could do with these. Except the Low Mass ones.

6 hours ago, KSPStar said:

including firework launchers to help you celebrate!

You'll get this + more new features and content in the upcoming 1.12 PC update.

might have to integrate this into Kaboom!

and OhScrap! might have a use for them...

I can also see them being used on decouplers/separators ... new addon .dll idea - explosive parts!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.