KSP Loading... Preview: Fireworks

18 hours ago, KSPStar said:

There's also various bug fixes, new features, etc. that we have not yet revealed. Keep an eye out for more KSP Loading posts. 

NEW FEATURES! THAT HAV NOT BEEN REVELED YET! AGH! I THOUGHT THAT WAS ALL OF KSP 1.12! AGH! 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, you folks hit it out of the park with these!  They are so much fun.  It was an out there idea to start with, but you took it all the way. You could have done just fine by making some cool graphics (similar to engine thrust) but instead you went far further: canisters, physics, a vast amount of adjustable items--from velocity of launch to force of explosion to color selections, and the ability to play with these anywhere in the solar system. 

I was up until 2:30 am last night just trying out every crazy idea I could:  human cannon balls propelled by fireworks, a fireworks "room" in which the canister can bounce around in low and zero gravity environments...I launched a canister out of the tube on Gilly and watched it shoot across the surface and up a mountain.

The other day I built a firework powered airplane in response to @cubinator's challenge:

And you can even make abstract art:

6NMLfXp.png

This was really thinking outside the box and then going all out.  

Well done everyone!

Edited by Klapaucius

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.