KSP Loading... Preview: Fireworks

On 6/3/2021 at 10:01 AM, KSPStar said:

We're adding a heap of content for our upcoming 10 year anniversary, including firework launchers to help you celebrate!

You'll get this + more new features and content in the upcoming 1.12 PC update.

I just realized is there gonna be sound effects?

2 minutes ago, JB182 said:

why r u all took so long to debug an update? i can't wait for the next update!

reword plz,

I think you are saying why it takes so long to debug an update? That's pretty typical in a game, it takes a while to patch bugs, all we can do is be patient

Just now, The Doodling Astronaut said:

reword plz,

I think you are saying why it takes so long to debug an update? That's pretty typical in a game, it takes a while to patch bugs, all we can do is be patient

aw okay

I would think a better way to celebrate would be to include more content, a new planet, etc.  But fireworks?  Ok then.  Zzzz...

I hope you can't earn science points for exploding fireworks - that would be ridiculous.

For all the other elements of the update - great work and thank you!

8 hours ago, Wallygator said:

I would think a better way to celebrate would be to include more content, a new planet, etc.  But fireworks?  Ok then.  Zzzz...

I hope you can't earn science points for exploding fireworks - that would be ridiculous.

For all the other elements of the update - great work and thank you!

Please keep in mind this is just one piece of content out of the many things that will be included in the 1.12 update. You can review some of the other things we've announced already here:
- Eeloo Revamp
- New Solar Panels
- Pol Revamp
- Rotating Docking Ports & Ground Anchor
- Slim Suit

There's also various bug fixes, new features, etc. that we have not yet revealed. Keep an eye out for more KSP Loading posts. 

6 minutes ago, KSPStar said:

Please keep in mind this is just one piece of content out of the many things that will be included in the 1.12 update. You can review some of the other things we've announced already here:
- Eeloo Revamp
- New Solar Panels
- Pol Revamp
- Slim Suit

There's also various bug fixes, new features, etc. that we have not yet revealed. Keep an eye out for more KSP Loading posts. 

More features aaaaaaaaa

Yeah! Moar features!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

(Please add telescopic crane booms that look and/or function similar to Liebherr's TELEMATIK extension technology/shorter and longer hydraulic cylinders/make all robotic parts in Breaking Ground less flimsy, or at least add a setting please if you ever get a chance in between things, especially those damn rotation servos! I need slightly wider, shorter, and more stable ones! I understand if that will take a while or you will never add that. I do not expect any of this stuff, if you do decide to add any of it, in this update or even in the near future)

Its a bit weird that we needed an official response to clarify that fireworks are not the whole update.

We getting all these cool stuff and from what it looks even more, every bit matters, someone worked to create these fireworks and make them look awesome.

Not to mention its not a paid DLC and personally even if it was i wouldn't mind.

16 hours ago, KSPStar said:

- Eeloo Revamp
- New Solar Panels
- Pol Revamp
- Slim Suit

hence the last line in my post.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.