[WIP] Homeworld Planet Mod Development Page

smushanoob

#1: Give the Homeworld 2 moons, 1 Marslike one and one elongated (think ouamouama) asteroid in a highly eccentric orbit

#2: Keep the amount of bodies low (less than 30) to allow for more memorable planets

#3: Spinny Boi asteroid as quasisatellite of some planet

Edited by TRAPPIST-1E

2 minutes ago, TRAPPIST-1E said:

#1: Give the Homeworld 2 moons, 1 Marslike one and one elongated (think ouamouama) asteroid in a highly eccentric orbit

#2: Keep the amount of bodies low (less than 30) to allow for more memorable planets

#3: Spinny Boi asteroid as quasisatellite of some planet

I already have enough moons, but i do plan to limit the bodies ;)

also yeah the last one sounds good too. but homeworld might take a backseat to Klaniakea Supercluster

Edited by smushanoob

• 3 weeks later...

[image removed]

Due to overpopulation of Itau, Efforts were put in to terraform the closest and largest moon. Approximately a couple thousand years later, efforts to start spreading preserved life forms from many previous homeworlds begun. However, a highly invasive sea algae also found its way on to the ship. All of these life form seeds were spread across the planet, resulting in most of the water being infested with these life forms. Grasses and Mosses are limited and are struggling to survive due to the hoarding of resources.

Scipio

(Inspired by the concepts of Lunar terraforming, and multiple youtube videos. Not just BH, don't scream at me lol. Also Also, its still heavy WIP. It's going to be very different, trust me. ;))

Edited by smushanoob
fixed

EX5HuZQ.png

[Image change!]

Optional Itau reskin, capturing the old Itau (it used to be a brown like this!) mixed in with the fact that due to its parent star, (Red Dwarf) it is tidally locked.

Thoughts and criticisms are welcome :)

Edited by smushanoob

unknown.png?width=1249&height=702

msh2wrr.png

Neireith

Once a nitrogen desert, it was hit thousands of years before the events of Homeworld by a minor object, striking a large chlorine deposit causing large reactions in the atmosphere, making Dinitrogen Trichloride the dominant gas in the atmosphere. Not only that, planetwide flooding came with the impact. Peculiarities in the magnetic field of Neireith cause aurora to be much stronger here.

It is tidally locked, and has a ring system.

Edited by smushanoob