help me

bqvkhag

I am a newbie on 1.11, just completed my Mun flyby and I currently have 112 science. I have unlocked everything in the 4th level of the science tree minus stability and I want to ask which technology would I research on? 

Edited by bqvkhag
version

2 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Decide what you want to do next and choose the techs it will need. 

Also, welcome to the forum. :)

I want to land on the Mun, if possible. Which tech would I research on? Like, do I need advanced rocketry, or landing gears?

Edited by bqvkhag

You'll need solar panels and/or batteries, some landing legs, maybe docking rings (depending on how you will perform the mission), possibly antennas. Start with the final stage, work backwards, test every step before you add the next step, and when you realize you're missing something you need, save that design and go get more science until you invent the missing thing. :)

Hello @bqvkhag, welcome to the Forums.

If you unlocked the Terrier engine (and all the nodes in the same tier) then you have all you really need to build a rocket that can land on the Mun and return your pilot to Kerbin. Although I would recommend to first land on Minmus: getting into orbit of the Mun is easier than getting into orbit of Minmus, but landing on (and returning from) Minmus is easier than landing on the Mun.

I see that you decided to research Heavy Rocketry first. I for myself would have done Electrics first so that I have a solar panel, but tastes are different. I want to encourage you to play around and try out different designs, but if you have questions then feel free to ask here in the Forums. There is a whole section dedicated to Gameplay Questions.