Livestreams?

Tim_Barrett

(Feel free to move to OT, if needed)

After trying to put together multiple lets-plays, it started getting bland. To be honest, I'm not all that exciting because I instinctively take things seriously, and I don't try to make spectacular explosions all the time to keep the audience interested. Hours of LP material down the drain.

So, I would like to hold a small, and probably brief, discussion of a livestream and how it would work. Does anyone have experience? Tips? I just feel that it gives me direct connect to the audience, and their live questions and comments would put together a presentable show of sorts.

Thoughts?

livstreaming tip: LOOK AT THE CHAT, can't tell you how many people do not pay attention to the chat as much as they should.

That's exactly why I want to do it. I don't particularly have the creativity to plan out my deaths and epic fails - it's much more fun to have that happen on it's own anyway.

• 6 months later...

Greetings !

I use FFSPLIT which is a freeware - it does have some glitchyness and a short to medium learning curve - but basically I now stream almost every nite and this is about the ony game I am on now; and trust me I have several hundreds of hours in MMORPG's and am very active online.

In fact I will be streming now very shortly:

http://www.twitch.tv/cdr_zeta

There are also others who stream; check them out; some are entertaining; some I dunno; you decide - that's the beauty of it.

In fact I gleamed an idea last nite I need to dig into befreo I forget it...

Good Luck And Happy Streaming !

Cdr Zeta :cool:

Howdi Space Engineers !

Before I work on my rocket problems, I am jammin tonite !

Hop on over to the party at:

http://www.twitch.tv/cdr_zeta

I may take requests !

I am havin a blast with KSP ! Sometimes tho I get brain freeze and need to unwind; this is how I unwind !

I will be jammin to available online videos, and I may try to stream a radio station and go totally adlib ! Watch it I may miss a few notes haha!

Cdr Zeta :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.