Help! A weird overlay is on my screen!

I can't record because of this problem.

screenshot1142.png

I am recording my clips for Beyond Eeloo and A Golden Decade, but upon going to orbit with Set Orbit on the Debug menu, this happens.
The very first frame that the game produces will appear on my screen and be stuck until I quickload or revert.
I am on Sarnus, Outer Planets Mod. And not only that; it happens somewhere around the Solar System too. It even happened at Kerbin orbit! :(

Can anyone help me? I need urgent help because I can't record because of this one single issue. ;.;

I’ve had the same thing happen to me, it made landing on Laythe rather tricky when I could barely tell which was the real plane and which was the glitch.

Try rolling back to the second newest version of scatterer, the latest version seems a bit buggy and downgrading might solve the problem.

6 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

I’ve had the same thing happen to me, it made landing on Laythe rather tricky when I could barely tell which was the real plane and which was the glitch.

Try rolling back to the second newest version of scatterer, the latest version seems a bit buggy and downgrading might solve the problem.

IT WORKED!!!

But there was a disadvantage: lag at atmospheric planets and moons, but it's fine.

Thanks! :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.