2 truths and a lie

Ben J. Kerman

It's simple. You say three things about you or things you have done. 2 of them are true, but one is not true. The next user must guess which fact is a lie (and post their 3 facts about themselves), and the user who posted first must confirm if the poster who guessed which one of their facts is false guessed correctly or not. Sounds confusing? It is! See better explanation below.

The only rules are that you try to follow the game directions, try to keep the side conversation to a minimum, and don't violate any other standard forum rules.

EXAMPLE:

Poster 1 posts their 2 truths and 1 lie - Right now only poster 1 knows which one is false:

Fact 1

Fact 2

Fact 3

Poster 2 guesses, and also gives their 3 facts:

I think Poster 1's second fact is false

Fact 1

Fact 2

Fact 3

Poster 1:

Poster 2 is correct, My second fact is false.

I think Poster 2's  first fact is false

Fact 1

Fact 2

Fact 3 

And it continues on like this forever and ever and ever...Or at least until the moderators need to stop it for some reason (Let's try to keep that from happening)

I will start.

Fact 1: I have been to Germany.

Fact 2 : I have never flown on a plane.

Fact 3 : I once saw a Liebherr mobile crane, Liebherr wheel loader, and Liebherr crawler crane all in one day.

I think @Stormpilot's first one is false

I think @Souptime's second one is false.

My first one is false. I want to go to Germany, but I have never been there.

Oh, and another rule revision. When you answer a user's guess as to wich one is false, you don't need to post your own 3 facts.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

Your second one is false. I don't know too many young'uns who enjoy tea.

Fact one: I currently have saved games in four versions of Kerbal Space Program that I still play.

Fact two: My oldest child is 30 and my youngest child is 10.

Fact three: I love eating sardines and cream cheese on a toasted bagel.

Just now, Dman979 said:

Fact one is false.

Facts two and three are also false.

Nope.

Fact one is TRUE: I have a saved game in versions 1.3, 1.8, 1.11, and an ancient one in .90.

Fact two is TRUE: I do have five children in total: oldest is 30 the youngest is 10.

Fact three is FALSE: I love eating a mixture of smoked salmon, green onion and cream cheese on a toasted bagel.

Phew! Once I saw moderators posting on my thread, I got worried for a second(Not like I have anything to worry about, as far as I know my thread is currently 100% compliant with forum guidelines. Let's try to keep it that way!)

I think @Stormpilot's second fact is false. I somewhat like tea, but I don't drink it regularly.

Fact 1: I am sitting on a couch right now.

Fact 2: I am on a phone right now.

Fact 3: I have a fireplace in my house.

1 hour ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Phew! Once I saw moderators posting on my thread, I got worried for a second(Not like I have anything to worry about, as far as I know my thread is currently 100% compliant with forum guidelines. Let's try to keep it that way!)

I think @Stormpilot's second fact is false. I somewhat like tea, but I don't drink it regularly.

Fact 1: I am sitting on a couch right now.

Fact 2: I am on a phone right now.

Fact 3: I have a fireplace in my house.

fact 2 is false

1 My grandfather is a professional top fuel drag racer

2 I ate pufferfish

3 I ate all of the medicine in the powder room as a baby