The Kraken, alive and well...

D0SBoots

The Cthulhu is a new addition, but the Kraken, the original Kraken, still exists.

It can occur at any point in time when you are not in the SOI of a planet or moon (only the sun's SOI).

Your ship will randomly start spinning, and doing the opposite of what you command it to do. You will soon lose control and enter a crazy spin. Time warping has nothing to do with the original Kraken.

Long live the Kraken.

Are you sure this isn't just happening due to trim being set while enabling the Debug Console?

Space kraken is back gents, it sent my ship spinning on the way to Duna today. On a seperate occasion it ate a nuclear engine! (Confirmed: Nuclear Space Monsters exist) It's easily defeated with a quick salvo of quicksaves/ quickloads. .18 needs another dead kraken orbiting one of it's new planets I think guys ;)

Edited by jonathan_92

Space kraken is back gents, it sent my ship spinning on the way to Duna today. On a seperate occasion it ate a nuclear engine! (Confirmed: Nuclear Space Monsters exist) It's easily defeated with a quick salvo of quicksaves/ quickloads. .18 needs another dead kraken orbiting one of it's new planets I think guys ;)

Again, this is not the Space Kraken, it is something else. If you encountered it on the way to Duna then there is no way you were traveling at the required velocity to encounter the original Space Kraken. It may be exhibiting Space Kraken like symptoms, but that does not make it the Space Kraken.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.