What are some Real life "Glitches" you've noticed?

Souptime

Like deja vu, forgetting what you were gonna say, or going into a room to do something then forget what you were gonna do, and that weird stuff on a hot road, you know the stuff that looks like a water puddle and then you can see through the ground? you know that stuff?

Sometimes it can seem like a "glitch" searching through a bin of Legos. You keep searching, shuffling, sorting through pieces until you see that one piece you were looking for, then you reach out to grab it and it is buried under all the pieces you were holding aside. When you search for it again, it's not there. It has just...disappeared.

19 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Sometimes it can seem like a "glitch" searching through a bin of Legos. You keep searching, shuffling, sorting through pieces until you see that one piece you were looking for, then you reach out to grab it and it is buried under all the pieces you were holding aside. When you search for it again, it's not there. It has just...disappeared.

And a few hours later it somehow appears in your pocket.

Edited by OrdinaryKerman

8 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

The spoon. Sometimes I can't find it in the kitchen box. Searching, seeking for it between other spoons, but no. No spoon.

Do not try and find the spoon—that’s impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth.
There is no spoon.

Being a gentleman of advanced years, I experience 'glitches' all the time. For instance, I still flirt with women, I just can't remember why.  Having said that, I still get lucky now and again.  Of course, these days, 'getting lucky' means walking into a room and remembering why i went there.

40 minutes ago, benzman said:

Being a gentleman of advanced years, I experience 'glitches' all the time. For instance, I still flirt with women, I just can't remember why.  Having said that, I still get lucky now and again.  Of course, these days, 'getting lucky' means walking into a room and remembering why i went there.

This all day long :joy:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.