New merch in the KSP store!

StarSlay3r

I kinda resent that if i'm out of the regions listed i can't even see the preorder button. I can buy stuff and get it in USA even if I don't live there, international mail forwarding services exist. If you can get stuff in US and get it sent to your home country i recommend opening the store page with a VPN so you can preorder your stuff like everybody else.

20 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

I looked at the medal on the Private Division store and it looks great @KSPStar. However it says I can only Pre-Order it. I do not have any problems with the ordering systems its just that, can I only make a pre-order or will orders also be taken in when all/some the medals have been made? Thank you.

The medals are limited in quantity, so the option to pre-order/order the medals will remain until we reach that limit. 

Both the Jeb plush and the anniversary medal are expected to start shipping out around the middle of July to early August.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just an FYI - this gets charged through Xsolla.  So if (like me) you've never heard of them before and suddenly get a random notification that Xsolla charged $$ to your paypal account for a subscription it tends to cause some alarm.  Especially when you are already battling other identity theft issues. 

Well, I recieved my 10th anniversary  medal today.  And it's exactly as I expected it would be.  With the addition of a nice clear plastic display box with magnetic closures.  That is taking pride of place on the shelf above my computer desk.:D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, KSP Star said:

HOLIDAY SALE!!!

All KSP merch is currently 20% off! SHOP HERE 

Tee-IG-Story.jpgSquishy-IG-Story.jpgMedal-IG-Story.jpgPlushy-IG-Story.jpg

I would love a way to buy these stuff from outside the "available regions". I'm in Brazil, and there's no way to do that without using a VPN (what's probably would break some contractual clausule on my credit card operator) and a door-to-door courier service as shipito or something (what's not a problem, as I will pay the taxes the same as the package is internalised on my country).

Edited by Lisias
Entertaining grammar made less entertaining

On 6/22/2021 at 12:00 PM, KSP Star said:

To celebrate 10 years of KSP, we've added a special Limited Edition 10 Year Anniversary medal to the store. *While supplies last. http://bit.ly/kspmedal

KSP 10th Anniversary Medal.jpg

You asked, we delivered. Also featured in the store is the highly requested Jeb plush! https://bit.ly/kspjebplush

KSP Jeb Plush.jpg

i dont have enough moola for the gold chains (realizes there's no golden chains). me bwoke...