I think the current KSP textures are perfect

WilliamW2010

(also anyone got any idea how to change my profile picture also anyone know how to delete posts? because I clicked on edit thinking I could follow the topic because I forgot to click on the follow this topic and I changed nothing because I could not do what I wanted to and now it says edited so the first edit on this post was nothing and I wanna fix that)

Edited by WilliamW2010
IDK what the words for it is

Moved to Kerbal Network

Hello, @WilliamW2010, and welcome to the forum!

You will be allowed to edit your profile (so your profile picture) once you have 5 approved posts that are outside of The Lounge.

Also normal users cannot delete posts.  If you have something you want removed, please use the "report post" option (under the three dots in the upper right of the post) and we will address your request.

3 hours ago, Geonovast said:

Moved to Kerbal Network

You will be allowed to edit your profile (so your profile picture) once you have 5 approved posts that are outside of The Lounge.

Also normal users cannot delete posts.  If you have something you want removed, please use the "report post" option (under the three dots in the upper right of the post) and we will address your request.

So to delete my own post I have to report it ok you know how to follow a topic after posting it?

4 hours ago, Geonovast said:

Moved to Kerbal Network

Well at least there is no trace of it now

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.