Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition coming to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S this fall

StarSlay3r

KSP Enhanced Edition Xbox Series XS PS5 TWFB.jpg

Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition is coming to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S this fall!

Playing Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X results in a technical boost, with the action running at Quad high definition 1440p and an improved framerate over previous console versions. Xbox Series S runs Kerbal Space Program at 1080p and also boasts better framerate. The additional system memory on these consoles results in a more stable game experience and allows for an increase of part count on player’s  crafts and contraptions. This release benefits from upgraded shaders and textures allowing for more stunning overall visual impressions for players.

Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition on the latest consoles will also provide support for a mouse and keyboard.

Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition will be available digitally for purchase for $39.99. Existing owners of Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition on PlayStation 4 will receive a free upgrade to the PlayStation 5 version. Xbox One owners of Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition can upgrade to the Xbox Series X|S version upon launch free of charge.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whilst great news for ps5 players, can you please provide maintenance to those of us putting up with the existing console edition by fixing the constant crashes in the PS4 edition. The latest of which just resulted in me losing 100s of hours of very enjoyable gameplay, rockets and progress! I'm not shelling out on a ps5 anytime soon as I'm not made of money, and frankly at the moment I'm amazed you have let us carry on using such an unstable game. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...