Kerbal Space Program 1.12: "On Final Approach" Grand Discussion Thread

UomoCapra

Just now, Spaceman.Spiff said:

*spy satellite intensifies*
But in more seriousness, will they show up as anomalies? Or are they purely something that we’ll need to find. 

You'll have to use the good ol' KerbNet to figure that out

Just now, Norocketscience said:

KSP is now dead. (sorta) Or at least this is the last Update. well, i gotta say thanks for 500 hours of fun and challenges! Thanks for the huuge bunch of memorys i got from his game

KSP will die when my hardware is no longer capable of running it XD

3 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

I'm wondering if you'll be able to discover them via ScanSat out of the box, or whether that mod will need an update to do that.

ScanSat has always allowed folks to discover monoliths... and other goodies....

2 minutes ago, Norocketscience said:

KSP is now dead. (sorta) Or at least this is the last Update. well, i gotta say thanks for 500 hours of fun and challenges! Thanks for the huuge bunch of memorys i got from his game

Not hardly. Sure, eventually there will be a falling away as folks migrate over to KSP2. However, KSP (the Original) is now stable to encourage large scale modding development. Mods breathe fresh breath into any game. I've been playing SimCity4 for over 20 years - long after Maxis ceased to exist. So, don't count KSP out...

5 minutes ago, snkiz said:

A game where new easter eggs are released, intended for players to explore and find. Right away, a serious discussion is had about a mission to launch spy satellites to find them. Still not cheating.

It's called being "resourceful," which is a far cry from cheating. :) 

I can't play the game after it loads. When I try to enter any building, it comes up with this error:

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index

What can I do?

46 minutes ago, UomoCapra said:

* Implement new structural variants to Flag parts and ensure non-structural ones have no colliders.

This. Just low key slid in there. I've been wanting this since before the flags were released. Excuse me while I go rip a hexagon texture off a starship. I'll be writing an MM patch to tweak the heat tolerance, add ablator right away. Instant place anywhere heatshield.

2 minutes ago, Fletch4 said:

I can't download from the site. It is showing all other updates, but not this one.

Earlier response said that will be a little longer....

bit sad that early adopters using the KSP site have to wait but after 10 years, what’s a few more hours...

1 minute ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Hooray, it's here!

But already I've gone into day-job mode and spotted a minor bug- the circular solar panels refer to 'probododyne' rather than 'Probodobodyne' in the part description, might want to fix that :wink:

You win a kerb point ;-)

1 minute ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Hooray, it's here!

But already I've gone into day-job mode and spotted a minor bug- the circular solar panels refer to 'probododyne' rather than 'Probodobodyne' in the part description, might want to fix that :wink:

How did you even get into the VAB or SPH? I just get this error:

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index

Stupid question about the VAB Craft Folders.  

So I can create a folder, but I can't figure out how to organize the folders in game, or to save a new craft to a new folder.  I can't figure out how to drag and drop or anything.  Or is the only control that you have here  in the actual file directory?

Rylant

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.