10th Anniversary Easter Egg Hunt

StarSlay3r

Hello Kerbonauts! This contest is officially over as of 12:00am PT. Thank you to all that participated. It's been a lot of fun watching you all figure out the clues and share your screenshots with us. Also, congrats to those who have accomplished new KSP milestones while participating in this contest! We're happy to hear that the contest inspired you to take on new challenges and explore new areas. 

All entries have been gathered for review. Winners will be announced on Monday, July 5th. 

While the hunt for these five easter eggs is over, there's still more easter eggs hidden in the 1.12 update. We hope that you'll continue to explore the solar system and see if you can find them all. Good luck!

9 hours ago, Admiral Fluffy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Launch from the Dessert Lunch site

Oh, yes of course, I forgot about that.  

In my case though I did the detecting before launching my search aircraft from there.  It cut down on travel time (by quite a lot, obviously), but not the detection in my case.

On 7/3/2021 at 6:08 AM, nukeboyt said:

So what is the meaning of "Main Designer" on the sputnik satellite?   I presumed it was a tip-of-the-hat to @HarvesteR

Sergei Korolev, who went by the code name "Chief Designer" while working on the Soviet space program. Except his official name was Главный Конструктор instead of what's on the probe, which is Главный дизайнер. They both work out to essentially the same title, whether constructor or designer, so....

Edited by Cydonian Monk

It's official! The winners of the 10th Anniversary Easter Egg hunt are: 
@nukeboyt, @budgetrocketcompany,  @The Doodling Astronaut,  @treesniper12@Noname117@dorsanegg, @Souptime, @Ahres,  @KenilworthKerbal, @Scorpiodude, and @Admiral Fluffy.

Congrats Kerbonauts! We'll be sending a Jeb squishy your way. Keep an eye on your DMs for a message from me. 

Thank you to all that participated! 

20 minutes ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

…hang on, wasn’t the competition only open to residents of the USA? Because I’m in the UK ;.;

Unfortunately according to the official rules your entry would not be eligible then.