Vexarp IVA [ RPM/MAS IVAs for NFSpacecraft ] ( 0.6.1 )

Vexmae

8 minutes ago, Diddly Feelerino said:

Love this mod.

However when transferring a Kerbal to another cockpit I get a brief freeze then an error message that's something like this: [AvionicsSystems] INITIALIZATION ERROR, CHECK MESSAGE LOG.

Game still seems to run fine. Has the 1.12 update borked it?

That's been an error in MAS for as long as I've used it really, not sure what causes it.

15 hours ago, Diddly Feelerino said:

Glad to see I'm not alone then; has it caused any problems in your playthroughs?

I already got errors like that, as far as i know these errors didn't cause any problems

(I'm sorry if i have bad grammar, i don't speak english really good and i'm sick)

One more concern; with MAS the JSI cameras don't seem to work properly - can't zoom in/out, cant move them and the view from them is odd etc.

They work fine with JSI screens (as is to be expected as the cams are JSI in origin). Is there a fix? AFAIK I have the most up to date prerequisite mods.....

7 hours ago, Diddly Feelerino said:

I will note though; the MK3B Pandora Command Pod has no seats for its Kerbals. Not sure if that's from Nerteas original mod or is caused by this....

I didn't noticed that while testing the mod before releasing it, we'll add those missing seats in the next update :)' 

7 hours ago, Diddly Feelerino said:

One more concern; with MAS the JSI cameras don't seem to work properly - can't zoom in/out, cant move them and the view from them is odd etc.

They work fine with JSI screens (as is to be expected as the cams are JSI in origin). Is there a fix? AFAIK I have the most up to date prerequisite mods.....

I don't realy know if there are a fix to that, i only use the HullCam VDS cameras, you should probably ask to MOARdV 

Have a great day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 8:40 PM, TaintedLion said:

Do you think you'd be able to do RPM configs for the command parts of Stockalike Station Parts Redux?

I thought there was working iva cockpit with the new 2.0 version of Station Part Redux (i haven't tested it yet because i'm on vacation) but if there is no i will probably do one .. i think

5 hours ago, Vexmae said:

I thought there was working iva cockpit with the new 2.0 version of Station Part Redux (i haven't tested it yet because i'm on vacation) but if there is no i will probably do one .. i think

There are IVAs but they don't have RPM.

Nertea hates doing IVAs enough as it is, I doubt that he'd want to put RPM configs in.

ww5QU1h.png

I cannot for the life of me figure out what these 4 symmetrical ghost bars are. It's like a shadow or something... I also am curious if I am doing something wrong but the Hullcam cams don't show on the main screen (in capsule pictured), only on the alcor20x60 looking one in the center console. I am getting orange console flags but I've been ignoring them, lol.
Log

11 hours ago, ElonsMusk said:

ww5QU1h.png

I cannot for the life of me figure out what these 4 symmetrical ghost bars are. It's like a shadow or something... I also am curious if I am doing something wrong but the Hullcam cams don't show on the main screen (in capsule pictured), only on the alcor20x60 looking one in the center console. I am getting orange console flags but I've been ignoring them, lol.
Log

The four black box doesn't seems to come from the the iva because it is not loaded when you are in external view (except if you use the button that let you see the interior)

For the cameras, it's because the MFDs from Near Future Spacecraft seems to have some problems with cameras. I will update the mod today to add more alcor screens

3 hours ago, rukhafi said:

Hello, I still see blank screens, specifically in pods MK1-TMA and MK4-B. In another pods all is normal. I checked dependencies several times. What could be the problem?

Hi, those ivas uses MAS and so, there is two switches to activate before using the MFDs, i quoted my previous post with an image of where to find those switches

On 6/27/2021 at 7:06 AM, Vexmae said:

On some IVAs you have to activate batteries / electric bus to turn on the screens, there should be two switch covered with a big red protection. They are sometimes hard to find but they look like that

XiwoOAB.png

Just turn them on and the screens will turn on too

On some Near Future Props screens there is a on/off button too

Hope this help you :).

Edited by Vexmae
edited because i forgot a letter

if anyone read this, the Mechjeb integration to RPM doesn't work on my main ksp installation and on my developpement instalation, the MFD only says "Mechjeb Autopilot no found" 

I would like to know if you have the same bug or if there is something wrong with my installations of ksp.

Thanks to anyone who will reply :).

9 hours ago, Vexmae said:

Hi, those ivas uses MAS and so, there is two switches to activate before using the MFDs, i quoted my previous post with an image of where to find those switches

Hope this help you :).

oh yeah it really helped! It's hard to be attentive when you have hundreds of mods and dozens of problematic patches :D

5 hours ago, Vexmae said:

if anyone read this, the Mechjeb integration to RPM doesn't work on my main ksp installation and on my developpement instalation, the MFD only says "Mechjeb Autopilot no found" 

I would like to know if you have the same bug or if there is something wrong with my installations of ksp.

Thanks to anyone who will reply :).

This is happening with me, as well! I do, however, have a neatO little 'switch to SAS' which rocks my socks.

edit: tomorrow i will do some IVA with the new update, off to sleep for now

I did not enter IVA this session but here's my log anyway.

Edited by ElonsMusk

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.