Vexarp IVA [ RPM/MAS IVAs for NFSpacecraft ] ( 0.6.1 )

Vexmae

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

@Vexmae

Would you consider making IVA’s for the BDB Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo capsules?

This is a good idea, actually i'm trying to make a big update of vexarp to make the mod more flexible ( i think this is the word in english )

With like a core mod an multiple configs for each iva pack so if you only want NF Spacecraft and not Bleudog Design Bureau you can easily add only the NF spacecraft config. ( i hope this is as clear as it is in my mind )

My to-do list looks like that for now

A.P.U.S Space Shuttle ( with EXTREME R - G - B ) 

( can't decide which one to do first ) Rework of the existing NF Spacecraft iva to the greater MAS or BDB IVAs 

i will probably release the APUS pack next week :). 

32 minutes ago, Vexmae said:

This is a good idea, actually i'm trying to make a big update of vexarp to make the mod more flexible ( i think this is the word in english )

With like a core mod an multiple configs for each iva pack so if you only want NF Spacecraft and not Bleudog Design Bureau you can easily add only the NF spacecraft config. ( i hope this is as clear as it is in my mind )

( can't decide which one to do first ) Rework of the existing NF Spacecraft iva to the greater MAS or BDB IVAs 

That would be awesome! 

Spoiler

Also your English and writing  is quite good and easily understandable; don’t worry about it  

Edited by Spaceman.Spiff

24 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Also your English and writing  is quite good and easily understandable; don’t worry about it  

that nice to say :) , i'm not very confident with english for some reason so i made a graph of the Dunning kurger effet that i found on google

KNOWLEDGETHING.PNG?width=960&height=544

Edited by Vexmae
didn't knwo that double-pressing the enter key send the message

15 hours ago, Vexmae said:

Maybe also tantares? IT's already a fully finished mod, so no new updates:P

On 10/20/2021 at 4:28 AM, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Would you consider making IVA’s for the BDB Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo capsules?

Honestly I feel like the Gemini IVA provided in BDB isn't all that bad, it just needs RPM configs. The Mercury and Apollo IVAs are terrible though, they'd need a ground-up rework before putting RPM configs in. 

6 hours ago, rettter3 said:

Maybe also tantares?

Sure why not

5 hours ago, TaintedLion said:

The Mercury and Apollo IVAs are terrible though, they'd need a ground-up rework before putting RPM configs in. 

I don't really play with BDB mostly because of the loadings times and storage use ( i need to buy a new ssd ), recreation take a longer time that non-real ivas because i need to stay similar to the reality and not go full RGB like i'm doing with APUS 

19 hours ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

While we’re tossing up suggestions, it would be neat if the Boring Crew Services Starliner mod had an MAS IVA. The real one looks very cool. (many buttons and switches + touchscreen looks nice)
image0.jpg

This one looks really cool, i will try to reproduce touch screens. I haven't really looked at how to make new screens with MAS so i think it's the opportunity to !

I just finished the Swift IVA for APUS Shuttle, if someone want to test it and give some feedback or suggestion can you contact me in private message ?  i'm going to sleep so i will probably reply tomorow. Thanks unknown.png?width=960&height=525

• 4 weeks later...

So hum .. after a (long) pause i will start making ivas again and i will probably starts doing ivas for Bluedog Design Bureau and i'm thinking about creating a thread on the Addon-Developpement "sub-forum" ( i don't have the word for that ) to not flood the Addon release thread with BDB updates on what i'm doing, i'm not very familiar with this forum so i don't know if i'm allowed to do that. 

1 hour ago, Vexmae said:

i don't know if i'm allowed to do that. 

I've seen lots of threads where a forum mod moves the thread from add-on development to add-on releases when the mod is ready. I think your plan is exactly what that forum is for.

And you will have a lot of willing testers if you work on BDB stuff :)

edit: also, there are plenty of people who I'm sure would be willing to help you slim down a BDB install so that you don't have to have everything at once. 

Edited by OrbitalManeuvers

1 hour ago, Vexmae said:

So hum .. after a (long) pause i will start making ivas again and i will probably starts doing ivas for Bluedog Design Bureau and i'm thinking about creating a thread on the Addon-Developpement "sub-forum" ( i don't have the word for that ) to not flood the Addon release thread with BDB updates on what i'm doing, i'm not very familiar with this forum so i don't know if i'm allowed to do that. 

You can definitely make another thread for development. 
And I can’t wait to see it!

4 hours ago, Vexmae said:

Are these brand-new IVAs or just RPM configs?

16 hours ago, TaintedLion said:

Are these brand-new IVAs or just RPM configs?

I didn't looked at the ivas yet but i will propably try to remake them if the ivas are not looking like what they look like in the real capsules ( and if my CAD software is compatible with blender because i real don't know how to use blender )

And i will propably try to make some props using MAS if i don't find some that are similar tobthe photos i see on internet

18 hours ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

You can definitely make another thread for development. 

That's cool, i will create one when i'm back home

19 hours ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

there are plenty of people who I'm sure would be willing to help you slim down a BDB install so that you don't have to have everything at once. 

That would be so nice because BDB is a very big mod and loading all of that on every module loading is a bit long ( i don't have enough space on my 128gb m.2 to move my KSP install here )

Edited by Vexmae
Forgot a part of my message

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Vexmae said:

Hello, i had some problem with my computer because i moved my data to a new ssd and messed up everything so i had to format my computer so i think these ivas are going to have some delay. sorry 

Oh, no worries at all. This happens to all of us. :D

• 3 months later...
On 8/25/2021 at 9:52 AM, Vexmae said:

Update for the Mechjeb bug:

It seems that using the 2.12.0 version for KSP 1.11 fix the problem, i will try to search for a fix to use the last version of mechjeb

You can't imagine how thankfull I am; i've been troubleshooting my install for days wondering why I couldnt see MJ on the screens, but the awnser was right there.... 

And a massive thank you for the amazing IVAs, i've been enjoying ksp so much lately thanks to these

<3   

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.