Vexarp IVA [ RPM/MAS IVAs for NFSpacecraft ] ( 0.6.1 )

Vexmae

This mod was crated by me and Warp_08

Features :

Adds RPM or MAS enabled IVAs for Near Future Spacecraft + Rework of the Almathea IVA

Changelog:

Spoiler
  • Version 0.6.1

Fixed a problem with the Rhea iva

• Version 0.6

AAdded 3 MFD in front of the pilot seat in the Rhea IVA

• Version 0.5

Added internal light switches in every IVA

• Version 0.4

Update of the "license.txt" file the include the full text of license

• Version 0.3

Release 

Screenshots and video:

Spoiler

atAKNOuUf_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

vX6fu9Q_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

1RmA2kG_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

syIxusd_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

lJaBmof_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

OLZn4Lh_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Installation:

1. Download all dependencies from the "dependencies" folder
  2. Download the recommanded mods that you want from the folder 
  3. Copy the content of the "Gamedata" folder in the Gamedata folder of your game

Knonw bugs:

Some problems with Mechjeb integration to RPM //// Use the version 2.12.0 for ksp 1.11 to fix this

i will update the RPM ivas to use MAS for the next update

License:

Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International

Dependencies:

Recommended for a better IVA experience (but not obligatory ):

You should realy use mechjeb,  SAS buttons of some IVA may not work without it

All dependencies are given via a Web Shortcut to their original Forum thread / Spacedock / Github 

Downloads:

Spacedock

> CKAN (thanks to the CKAN team :))

If you have a problem, report it here or on discord ( Vexmae#1450 /  warp#4396 )

Thanks to Nertea for helping us with the light transforms for version 0.5 :)

Note for the future: 

We plan to transform this mod into a very big IVA pack with like configs packs like installing the system that you want with Galaxies Unbound but with IVAs 

Edited by Vexmae
Seen in carnasa's video

On 6/24/2021 at 4:16 AM, Vexmae said:

Dependencies:

Aren't RPM and MAS mutually exclusive? If so, might wanna mention that in the dependencies list somehow

Edited by Starseeker

34 minutes ago, Starseeker said:

Aren't RPM and MAS mutually exclusive? If so, might wanna mention that in the dependencies list somehow

They aren't mutually exclusive.  You can install both, and RPM props will still work using RPM.  MAS props will use MAS.  Eventually, I will finish making MAS versions of all the ASET props, and then a huge MM patch will be able to update all RPM props to MAS.

1 hour ago, Starseeker said:

Like MOARdV said above, RPM and MAS are compatibles with each other, we would like to use only MAS but my very poor computer just don't let me load the MAS props for some unknow reasons, so this is why the IVAs who use MAS are made by Warp and those who use RPM are made by me 

1 hour ago, MOARdV said:

They aren't mutually exclusive.  You can install both, and RPM props will still work using RPM.  MAS props will use MAS.  Eventually, I will finish making MAS versions of all the ASET props, and then a huge MM patch will be able to update all RPM props to MAS.

It's true - there's also an actual IVA for the Mk3 shuttle that uses both, that last time I checked, works on 1.11.2 (Mr Glass variant). The MAS MFDs are the best, I noticed people like @vulkanshave (in his Youtube vidoes) have modified some other IVAs to use MAS, either partially or fully. I'm sure @MOARdVis tired of converting props (I've read some of the cfg files on GitHub), but there's some optional scripts that convert RPM IVAs to use MAS (not 100% yet) - they're not on by default. I've also found you can with some success, even mix say DE_IVA with ASET IVA and with some cfg files have both (as seperate clones).

Personally I find it fun to try to do some flights with as much IVA as possible. So much more nerve wracking. Pass the snacks Jeb! :o

5 hours ago, TaintedLion said:

The screens are just black, is there something I'm doing wrong?

On some IVAs you have to activate batteries / electric bus to turn on the screens, there should be two switch covered with a big red protection. They are sometimes hard to find but they look like that

XiwoOAB.png

Just turn them on and the screens will turn on too

On some Near Future Props screens there is a on/off button too

Edited by Vexmae
Forgot to talk about the NF Props MFD

On 6/27/2021 at 6:06 AM, Vexmae said:

On some IVAs you have to activate batteries / electric bus to turn on the screens, there should be two switch covered with a big red protection. They are sometimes hard to find but they look like that

XiwoOAB.png

Just turn them on and the screens will turn on too

On some Near Future Props screens there is a on/off button too

I can only find these in one of the capsules.

I tried a different capsule, this is all I saw

9Tj6Tak.png

i8FcLhy.png

1 hour ago, TaintedLion said:

I can only find these in one of the capsules.

I tried a different capsule, this is all I saw

9Tj6Tak.png

i8FcLhy.png

Are you sure you have installed ASET correctly ? Normaly you should have a folder named ASET  with two other Aset folder in it and not two folder named Aset_Prop and Aset_Avionics ? 

Can i have a screenshot of your Gamedata folder ?

8 minutes ago, Vexmae said:

Are you sure you have installed ASET correctly ? Normaly you should have a folder named ASET  with two other Aset folder in it and not two folder named Aset_Prop and Aset_Avionics ? 

Can i have a screenshot of your Gamedata folder ?

dPkeCHw.png

this is my ASET folder in gamedata

55 minutes ago, TaintedLion said:

dPkeCHw.png

this is my ASET folder in gamedata

maybe you forgot some dependancies ( Raster Prop monitor and MOARdV Avionics System ) ? or you 're playing on KSP 1.12 ? 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.