KSP 2 interview w Nate Simpson:

Nate rocking a beard. Right on. Almost thought we were going to get a "soon" out of him regarding multiplayer, but we didn't get there. He did say they're on "the final stretch" though!

Just now, Ahres said:

Nate rocking a beard. Right on. Almost thought we were going to get a "soon" out of him regarding multiplayer, but we didn't get there. He did say they're on "the final stretch" though!

I'm telling you, it's going to be early next year!

When they say that what they were creating was "not weird enough", who else REALLY wants to see their new weird and obscure stuff?

*Crosses fingers* Rask and Rusk still in the game?

Edited by Linky
Changed a few words that I didn't like.

1 minute ago, Minmus Taster said:

I doubt it's been removed, I mean there is a chance but, uh...probably not?...

I just saw a while back (I don't remember where) that they were having a few issues with it. N-Body physics are tough, but I after giving it as much focus and hype as they did, I'm pretty sure they will have them in.

There is really nothing unstable in KSP-1 unless you want it to be. To get a space station into the Rask and Rusk Lagrange point would be fantastic.

4 hours ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

I didn't hear much new information. Interviewer mostly asked questions that have already been asked before.

Multiplayer is almost complete and we will be getting a dev update on it soon.

At the risk of reading to much in to but Kerbals when self will be your avatars and be connected to the max number of players in the multiplayer frame. Sounds good to me even to run single player game as multi-actor game. 

2 minutes ago, Johannes said:

That is practically impossible, for anyone…

Incredible  timing @Johannes. I'm sitting here on my lunch break with this page open, just finished re-listening to this interview trying to pick up on anything I might've missed. It's not time for your lunch break yet though, get back to work.

Also, Tom > Johannes > Clean-Shaven Nate

but

Tom > Johannes >= Bearded Nate