Don't have a Apoapsis marker on my trajectory Curve

Not sure how it got turned off but I do not have an AP marker when launching rockets. I have unistalled the game multiple times, and every time I make a new game (career mode), I do not have the marker. Still new to the game any help is appreciated :/

This appears to be a bug, and only affecting career games with an unupgraded tracking station.

1120noapmarker.png

I tested it and had the same result.  Hopefully it'll be fixed in 1.12.1.

The markers come back when you've upgraded your tracking station. I hope this wasn't an added early game difficulty "feature"

1 hour ago, Geonovast said:

I hope this wasn't an added early game difficulty "feature"

Me too, that would not be an upgrade by any stretch.

7 hours ago, modus said:

At launch, your AP will be the top of your rocket, so not much use there :sticktongue: When you go into space, your AP should be visible as a blue marker on your orbit (in map view) Are you saying you don't have that?

What I'm saying is before you upgrade the tracking station and mission control, when you launch your rocket, the still grey trajectory line won't have any markers for the Ap. or Pe. showing on it.

• 2 months later...

I think it's intended, as the orbital parameter readouts added to the UI a few major versions back don't show apoapsis height either until the Tracking Station is upgraded.

Also note that it's not specific to the career mode itself. If you start a science game and edit the save file to downgrade the Tracking Station to level 1, it still happens.

Edited by Fraktal

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.