(W.I.P.) Realism Environmental Overhaul (R.E.O.)

KerbinSphere

• 3 months later...
On 8/30/2021 at 5:44 PM, Lekword said:

Hello, are you still here?

sorry I didn't see this, I really have no idea what I'm doing with KSP forums.

• Lava, I really don't know how to make lava, I believe it's a kopernicus thing, I know linx did it, I'll look into how he did
  • What do you mean the aurora cut Jupiter in half, like only half the aurora is loading in?
  • Jupiter's aurora color, from most NASA images I've seen Jupiter's aurora is purple or blue and the only images showing jupiter with orange or red aurora are false color images
  • possible features I actually decided to take this out of the post because I'm not sure what I'm going to get around to doing. I don't have a very good computer right now and I haven't been working on this very much or playing KSP much honestly. The other reason it's taken me so long to update this is I've had school which has taken up most of my time. The only reason I was able to update it now is because I'm on winter break.

again, I apologize for not responding sooner, I hope this could answer some of your questions :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2022 at 10:21 PM, Lekword said:

According to the book "Robotic Exploration of the Solar System", during the Uranus flyby, Voyager 2 didn't discover any lightning and aurorae.

hubble found aurorae on uranus, source

On 1/23/2022 at 7:34 PM, Lekword said:

The volcanoes seems pretty good. Is geyser visible? I didn't see any geyser.

geysers are visible yes, they only occur in certain places though and they're rare, I might increase the spawn rate in the next update

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.