Jump to content
  • 0

KSP keeps crashing every time I try to launch the game


Puzzleman360
 Share

Question

Over the past few days I have not been able to play ksp at all because the game would crash when I try to launch it. I have deleted all mods and reinstalled the game. This has started to happen since a couple days before the 1.12.0 update. Can anybody help me? I can put an image/video if you want me to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Verify the files through Steam- right click KSP > Properties > local files > verify integrity of game files. The logs look OK to me, no exceptions thrown, but a few errors for custom flags early in the loading process so I'd take a look at those and consider removing them to see if that fixes things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, Puzzleman360 said:

Over the past few days I have not been able to play ksp at all because the game would crash when I try to launch it. I have deleted all mods and reinstalled the game. This has started to happen since a couple days before the 1.12.0 update. Can anybody help me? I can put an image/video if you want me to.

Logs or we can only guess.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Curveball Anders said:

Logs or we can only guess.

 

Is this what you're looking for?

[LOG 16:04:07.865] ******* Log Initiated for Kerbal Space Program - 1.12.0.3140 (WindowsPlayer x64) en-us *******
Kerbal Space Program - 1.12.0.3140 (WindowsPlayer x64) en-us


[Snip]
 

Edited by James Kerman
complete log file removed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Welcome to the forum @Puzzleman360, your log file has been redacted because huge posts like that cause loading issues for the forum and make navigation difficult for members on mobile devices. Please use a hosting service like google drive or drop box to upload to then post a link here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
13 minutes ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Verify the files through Steam- right click KSP > Properties > local files > verify integrity of game files. The logs look OK to me, no exceptions thrown, but a few errors for custom flags early in the loading process so I'd take a look at those and consider removing them to see if that fixes things.

I did that and it looked as if it were going to crash but then it just stayed on this (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iI4LnX115bSVSSMI72ZX0XOn4qGwRBaC/view?usp=sharing) for a few minutes. I repeatedly pressed alt+f4 and clicked but nothing worked so I went on task manager (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I66ibxJTgZQlK7Op1OU2sBmgM7MGhUEa/view?usp=sharing) and ended the task. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
25 minutes ago, Puzzleman360 said:

I did that and it looked as if it were going to crash but then it just stayed on this (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iI4LnX115bSVSSMI72ZX0XOn4qGwRBaC/view?usp=sharing) for a few minutes. I repeatedly pressed alt+f4 and clicked but nothing worked so I went on task manager (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I66ibxJTgZQlK7Op1OU2sBmgM7MGhUEa/view?usp=sharing) and ended the task. 

Logs for this attempt? The game can sometimes pause at that point for a while before loading successfully so there might not be a problem any more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 minutes ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Logs for this attempt? The game can sometimes pause at that point for a while before loading successfully so there might not be a problem any more.

Do the logs reset every time I launch the game? I will just send a google drive link to the file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qgAII51ii2h-ZqI6-ZEXVxOjT5zR1LLP/view?usp=sharing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...