PAW items changing order

I don't know if this is a bug or not, neither I'm sure that is caused by this mod (I need some more tests). My problem is that the items on the PAW of my capsules keep changing order constantly. In 1 minute of flight, the items keep changing positions! Happens when I do some action that needs to update the PAW (store some experiment, that increase a counter):

ElvNY2X.jpg

NN6Epjt.png

TWHhMNr.png

(https://imgur.com/a/Ah1VUw0)

Does anyone else have this problem? Do you know how to solve it?

* I initially thought it was the fault of the TAC-LS mod, but after I uninstalled this mod, the problem still occurs, but with much less intensity... Maybe it's because with TAC-LS, a lot of items are inserted in the menu, and it's not really that mod's fault!

Thanks.

Try restarting the game. I would recommend that.  I play on the PC only with Better Timewarp and KSP 1.12 but I haven’t come across this yet. 

Most thing fix themselves in KSP with a restart. 

Edited by Dr. Kerbal

3 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Try restarting the game. I would recommend that.  I play on the PC only with Better Timewarp and KSP 1.12 but I haven’t come across this yet. 

Most thing fix themselves in KSP with a restart. 

I restart the game multiple times. I even restarted my PC! I execute a file check from Steam.

* I have multiple mods installed here... Could be a problem with one of them, but I don't know what!

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Dominiquini said:

I restart the game multiple times. I even restarted my PC! I execute a file check from Steam.

* I have multiple mods installed here... Could be a problem with one of them, but I don't know what!

Thanks

Hm. If that’s the case I would recommend getting rid of the mods and restarting the game and see if the bug occurs still. If it does, I would report the bug on the KSP Bugtracker.

Edited by Dr. Kerbal

11 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Hm. If that’s the case I would recommend getting rid of the mods and restarting the game and see if the bug occurs still. If it does, I would report the bug on the KSP Bugtracker.

It seems to happen in stock too, but as there are fewer items on the PAW, it's hard to reproduce!

Thanks

Edited by Dominiquini

20 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Mods that add items to the PAW (TAC-LS) make the problem more pronounced. It seems the problem is how the game renders the menu itself!

Thanks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.