New alarm clock not counting down maneuver nodes

So the new alarm clock feature. I can add a maneuver mode. However, when I move away from the vessel, the alarm clock doesn’t move the time. It sticks on 2 days, 4 hours, for example. If I go back to the vessel say a day later, the alarm clock updates the time, but when I move away from the ship, it halts the timer in the alarm clock again. Anybody else experiencing this?

Rylant

4 minutes ago, Rylant said:

So the new alarm clock feature. I can add a maneuver mode. However, when I move away from the vessel, the alarm clock doesn’t move the time. It sticks on 2 days, 4 hours, for example. If I go back to the vessel say a day later, the alarm clock updates the time, but when I move away from the ship, it halts the timer in the alarm clock again. Anybody else experiencing this?

Rylant

I have not.  I did see a weird issue the first time I used it, where it set a time that should have been about 200 days in the future, as 6 days already passed.  I deleted the alarm, and set it again, and it set correctly.  Haven't seen an issue since.

Can confirm, I'm experiencing the same issue.

I haven't confirmed whether it's just visual, or if it really will just blow past alarm times because it's not counting down. But yeah, all 'Maneuver' timers seem to just stop as soon as I switch away from the vessel.

I may switch back to Kerbal Alarm Clock for the time being (which does work fine with 1.12).

I'm having the same issue. It renders the alarm clock feature almost completely useless, since it blows right past alarms for all vessels other than the active one. I will continue using the mod until this is fixed.

13 hours ago, djr5899 said:

I have not.  I did see a weird issue the first time I used it, where it set a time that should have been about 200 days in the future, as 6 days already passed.  I deleted the alarm, and set it again, and it set correctly.  Haven't seen an issue since.

OK, so maybe I am seeing this issue...Right now, I have 3 alarms set.  2 of them are for maneuver burns for transfer nodes.  The 1st one I have is an alarm for reaching Apoapsis.  I have a satellite that I want to circularize the orbit, so I have an alarm to alert when I hit Apoapsis so I can raise the Periapsis height.  It appears that after saving and quitting, this alarm get's messed up.

Here's a good screenshot of the issue, where you can see hovering over the craft's apoapsis shows 197days 1 hour to Apoapsis, where the alarm is now telling me I am 37 days past the alarm.  This was correct, but, once I saved my game, quit, and restarted the game again, it has changed.  The other 2 maneuver node alarms are accurate to my knowledge.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Also, I recreated my Apoapsis alarm, did some time warping...now my maneuver node for Discovery-1M -> Moho is not moving.  I fast forwarded my Apoapsis alarm from 197 days down to 117 days, and the Discovery-1M alarm time didn't budge.  The other maneuver node for ELR_Probe1 moved as expected.

Definitely seems to be multiple issues with the alarm clock right now.

I also see this issue. I have about 8 current missions, each with their own alarm (maneuvers). At any given time I only see between 3 and 5 of them counting down. If I switch to the ship that is not counting down I see a different set not counting down (though the current ship always is one of the ones counting down).

There appears to be no relationship between the position of the craft and whether it ends up counting down. I suspect the order they were created might have a relation, as when I enter the tracking center it seems like the alarms created later seem to be the ones not counting down.

1 hour ago, IX-103 said:

I also see this issue. I have about 8 current missions, each with their own alarm (maneuvers). At any given time I only see between 3 and 5 of them counting down. If I switch to the ship that is not counting down I see a different set not counting down (though the current ship always is one of the ones counting down).

There appears to be no relationship between the position of the craft and whether it ends up counting down. I suspect the order they were created might have a relation, as when I enter the tracking center it seems like the alarms created later seem to be the ones not counting down.

Try to edit your maneuver alarms and remove the option "Add burn time to...". It appears to work fine without it.

Bug report: https://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/28045

Playing on a PC, not console, the new v1.12;

I'm also seeing this issue, alarms missed for multiple vessels. I have several probes out with alarms set for Ap/Pe marks, navigational maneuvers, and all of them were missed except for the 'mothership' SOI change which was the active vessel during warp.

:huh:

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.