Small update today mess with TWR numbers? Kerbal Engineer Redux numbers now wrong.

Slyguy3129

I went to load into today, and noticed a tiny update needed. So I got it, and loaded into the game. Now, I didn't check this yesterday, I had other issues I had to attend to, but today I noticed rockets that previously had no trouble getting anywhere suddenly no longer work. Just got back from a launch that should have gone smoothly, according to the numbers I had from Kerbal Engineer. But at the launchpad the rocket didn't want to leave the ground for half it's first stage fuel load. Which of course was not planned for, leaving me well short of the delta V needed to get into orbit. So was it this tiny update today that broke things? I never saw a change log for the tiny update. Or was it 1.12 in general?

I have a screenshot that shows the difference between KSP and KER is almost .30, but can't seem to get it to upload, I've uploaded it, it ends in png but when I click the button the link goes red....... Boy copy paste was so much easier. But trust me, it's as I said, it's a good .3 off the TWR.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updating KER fixed it, disregard.

Edited by Slyguy3129
Fixed it

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.