Kerbonauts, we want to hear from you!

StarSlay3r

7 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

I’m not sure what’s changed but I haven’t been getting notifications from these announcements. 

Been an issue for me for months as well. The issue appears to fall on deaf ears (much like these posts because of the lack of notifications ;) )

Edited by MechBFP

2 minutes ago, MechBFP said:

Been an issue for me for months as well. T

Same. I only now mentioned it because it seems to be a significant thing that they want people to see. 

My guess is that the post is hidden and then revealed which “posts” it, but not in the typical manner. This happened with TOTM at one point. 

5 hours ago, fragtzack said:

"The one thing you want to see added to KSP2 ?"

I don't remember any such question in that survey. At least, not about KSP2; that question just said 'Kerbal Space Program'. So, hopeless optimist that I am, that is exactly how I answered it.

The only questions specifically about KSP 2 are whether you plan to buy it when released, and what would make you more likely to buy it.

5 hours ago, fragtzack said:

"The one thing you want to see added to KSP2 ?"

That was a fracking tough question. Spent about 10 minutes trying to limit my response to one answer and I still failed.

That was the easy one - "what most excites you about KSP2" was too hard for me. 

Lovely poll.

Spoiler

If you had a magic wand and could add any one thing to Kerbal Space Program, what would it be?

Maximum optimization now that the final feature update is done. That, or the ability to set the inventories before launch, rather than going into the VAB and doing it from there. Thats for KSP1, but should definitely be added to KSP2.

Honestly, the only thing I want for KSP2 is advanced habitation. Like, having difficulties where it would be Kerbals don't need to consume and then Kerbals need certain amounts of food, water, oxygen, exercise or gravity (for health) and entertainment. Also, more advanced interiors and Kerbal mechanics, like Kerbals needing to work on multiple systems to sustain the ship. Of course, these options would hopefully be optional. Also hire me KSP team because I have a fantastic idea for later gameplay!

Edited by TheEco

4 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Has somebody actually read the rules/disclaimer in the beginning?

No, seriously?

Ya, the terms and conditions are pretty funny.

Don't put your secret life's work into the survey. ;)