Kerbonauts, we want to hear from you!

StarSlay3r

All that and yet failed to read the last line of my last post. Go ahead and quote me all you want from now on. I never set out to have a debate and I certainly have no need to win anything. Was just making sure that the more vunerable had some grasp of what was going on. This will be my last post on this thread, I am off to have some fun with KSP and the less controversial threads.

1 hour ago, ColdJ said:

All that and yet failed to read the last line of my last post.

I saw it, I just don't care.

1 hour ago, ColdJ said:

Was just making sure that the more vunerable had some grasp of what was going on.

By spewing overly simplistic and actually harmful misinformation for the same people you claim to be trying to protect.

I don't care and don't want to have a debate with someone that it's scared by a T&C that he can't understand, but what you said there it's actively harmful.

Being covered legally speaking is an all around good idea, and it isn't either suspicious nor a red flag for some nefarious purpose.

In fact having a clearly defined and not implied T&C is a requirement in quite a few legislations and probably a big deal when speaking of GDPR compliance.

And I said "probably" only because checking GDPR compliance is basically a job on its own and one I have no experience in, but even then I'm pretty sure that a "good old simple survey" without clearly stated terms and conditions with "nothing to hide" asking personal data from a huge corporation is a big no-no if you want to do it in EU.

On 7/10/2021 at 3:49 AM, kerbiloid said:

They detract from KSP.

So, cats and dogs should be listed, too.

"Do you have underage children. pet animals, or any other KSP detractors?"

To touch on this topic again, the purpose for the question "Do you have any children under the age of 18?"  is to follow up with the question "Do you play Kerbal Space Program with them?" if the answer was "Yes". It's to inquire if there are parents out there playing KSP with their kids, and it helps the company to better understand the demographic of the people that are playing KSP and/or those who could be potentially playing KSP2.  I'm guessing that any pets you may have aren't/won't be playing KSP, so listing dogs and cats for this question was not needed. (Although if you do have a pet that plays KSP I'm sure the team would love to hear about that! ;))

On 7/11/2021 at 7:50 PM, Xavier513 said:

"What country do you live in?"

No China?

Not all countries were listed. If your country was not listed, please select other.