Mod Issue auto fixer?

Ok thanks for the help and yes I did mean a missing bracket or something easily fixable in the code. 

While I was playing Witcher 3 (modded) there was a software that finds missing brackets and small issues like that and fixes them before launching the game. I was wondering if there is such thing like that.

17 minutes ago, Cheeky_Gaming10 said:

Ok thanks for the help and yes I did mean a missing bracket or something easily fixable in the code. 

While I was playing Witcher 3 (modded) there was a software that finds missing brackets and small issues like that and fixes them before launching the game. I was wondering if there is such thing like that.

yes there is - just for mostly missing [] {} () - but it isn't wildly known, and it isn't mine - and so I don't know if I am permitted to say anything more. It doesn't fix anything - just spits out a log which you filter to find things and repair - then repeat until it finds nothing. Last time I used it - I had only about a dozen mods in my DEV/repo (haven't moved the rest) and it found several dozen issues, mainly with Keridian Dynamics - so I was pleased at finding those.

8 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

yes there is - just for mostly missing [] {} () - but it isn't wildly known, and it isn't mine - and so I don't know if I am permitted to say anything more. It doesn't fix anything - just spits out a log which you filter to find things and repair - then repeat until it finds nothing. Last time I used it - I had only about a dozen mods in my DEV/repo (haven't moved the rest) and it found several dozen issues, mainly with Keridian Dynamics - so I was pleased at finding those.

Alright thanks for the help and I'm everything but a coder so that wont be much use to me. Thanks anyways

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.