KSP keeps crashing every time I try to launch the game (Repost)

Over the past few days I have not been able to play ksp at all because the game would crash when I try to launch it. I have deleted all mods and reinstalled the game. This has started to happen since a couple days before the 1.12.0 update. Can anybody help me? This is a repost because I can't undo the best answer which means that nobody will answer me again. The logs for the latest launch attempt is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d32_x0t4qjSvqo4R9PFSD5HwxDsWGsOr/view?usp=sharing .

•  
On 7/3/2021 at 11:21 AM, Puzzleman360 said:

Over the past few days I have not been able to play ksp at all because the game would crash when I try to launch it. I have deleted all mods and reinstalled the game. This has started to happen since a couple days before the 1.12.0 update. Can anybody help me? This is a repost because I can't undo the best answer which means that nobody will answer me again. The logs for the latest launch attempt is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d32_x0t4qjSvqo4R9PFSD5HwxDsWGsOr/view?usp=sharing.

•  

There is always 1 file that needs to be validated on steam.

Edited by Puzzleman360

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 1:21 PM, Puzzleman360 said:

There is always 1 file that needs to be validated on steam.

That is ''normal'' with Kerbal 1-2 files are always needed to validate.

Try disabling cloud saving that might be the cause of some problems, its rare but worth a try especially with heavy modded installs.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.