[1.11] KSC Extended [3.0.2]

JadeOfMaar

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, lucius57 said:

I recently installed the sigma dimensions and 2.5x rescale mod and my base is all wonky and bugged out.

Kerbal Konstructs sites normally need some editing after a rescale. This involves sending a probe or a kerbal to the inflight location of the base. Use CTL-K to enter Kerbal Konstructs edit mode, and then adjust the positions of the local instances until they look they way you want them to look. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, llikooid said:

im sure i installed it correctly, tsc was installed kk and omega consturct also installed, everything was there but the grass texture is purple and some pads too i can lunch from tsc pads too

U need to install the colour patch from kopernicus github

• 4 weeks later...

Hi ! 
I have the problem that the launch pads can be seen in the KSC view but cannot be selected in the VAB or SPH.  I can only select stock Launchpad, Desert or Boomerang. I scaled the game on 2.5x size with rescale! . 

Can someone tell me what the problem is and how I can fix it so that I can select the pads again?

thanks 

On 1/8/2023 at 6:29 PM, OrbitalManeuvers said:

Do you mean from the green "launch" button? Or from the KK button at the bottom? If you can see the models then maybe in the VAB you just need to use the KK button to open the launchsites.

Thanks for the help, it was solved by creating a new save game.  Next time I remember the KSC button in the VAB

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2023 at 7:16 AM, NaviG said:

Hi, is it possible to add more trees? Or maybe can i know the best method to add some trees? I saw that they're on the TSC_TREE_.cfg file, but i need to know a way to add more trees easily on the KSC general view. It looks amazing

You can use Ctrl+K to open the editing page

On 2/27/2023 at 5:13 PM, Rapier said:

You can use Ctrl+K to open the editing page

Oh, i already tried that, i tried again and it seems to work, but i have few questions:

1. I duplicate the trees instance that I like, then I move it and rotate a little. I want to get something like a forest, but that work is so repetitive! Any way to make it faster?
2. Wondering if its possible to add better trees textures, these one are very light but now we can find better quality models that doesn't affect performance as much as in 2020. Like, using parallax trees?
3. Is there any mod that add new textures to KSC, something futuristic, or differente configurations? Maybe i can get some inspirations out there :confused:

Thx!!

• 4 weeks later...

The Tundra Space Center mod only includes the launch pad model assets for Kerbal Konstructs, but does not place them in-game.

KSC Extended puts the TSC statics in-game by expanding the default KSC and providing a separate standalone "missile row" built solely from the TSC statics. If memory serves, the vanilla KSC gets the vertical and horizontal test pads, Launch Complexes 39 A and B, 40, and 41, while TSC has the remaining ones.

• 2 months later...

Hi, has anyone in the past gotten Kerbinside's assets without the rest of the mod? I am interested in the extra runway assets KS provides but not the rest of the mod.

My plan was to just download the cache of KS from CKAN and then manually file explorer any assets from the cache to the live GameData, something I have done before with other mods when I wanted only specific features. Just interested in if other people have tried/done this in the past, or if people in the future would like me to post steps on how to do it if they would also want what I'm trying to do.

A list of KK assets from KS that KSCE uses would be appreciated @JadeOfMaar :)