[1.11] KSC Extended [3.0.2]

JadeOfMaar

On 10/7/2021 at 7:19 AM, JadeOfMaar said:

If you can, re-add mods until you get the problem again. I'm curious to which mod is the offender.

I have gotten the same problem but i fixed it by removing Toolbarcontroller. (re upload of the post i made before cause i forgot to quote)

54 minutes ago, mike19542 said:

I have gotten the same problem but i fixed it by removing Toolbarcontroller. (re upload of the post i made before cause i forgot to quote)

Things that make you go "hmmm."  So, not doubting what you're saying here, but I can say for sure that ToolbarController is not a direct conflict with this mod, as I have both. TBC is required by soooo many other mods, you probably want it, too. If removing it fixed something with this mod, then there must be some cascading issue that resulted in a fix, but removing TBC shouldn't *be* the actual fix. 

When you had TBC, did you also have ClickThroughBlocker? If you didn't, then that will cause untold havok. Or worse :P 

11 hours ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

Things that make you go "hmmm."  So, not doubting what you're saying here, but I can say for sure that ToolbarController is not a direct conflict with this mod, as I have both. TBC is required by soooo many other mods, you probably want it, too. If removing it fixed something with this mod, then there must be some cascading issue that resulted in a fix, but removing TBC shouldn't *be* the actual fix. 

When you had TBC, did you also have ClickThroughBlocker? If you didn't, then that will cause untold havok. Or worse :P 

First added both CTB and toolbar controller then i removed CTB and the issue was still there. Removed toolbar controller and..... well.... the mod worked

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I'm not quite sure if this is a Kerbal Konstructs problem or a KSC extended problem, but since Kerbal Konstructs is showing up ingame, I'm going to assume the problem stems from here.

So I've been attempting to get KSC extended working in my 1.12.3 JNSQ install but to no avail. Kerbal Konstructs shows up in-game, but no statics ever appear. I was wondering what I could do to fix this?

Player.log:

47 minutes ago, Misguided Kerbal said:

Hello, I'm not quite sure if this is a Kerbal Konstructs problem or a KSC extended problem, but since Kerbal Konstructs is showing up ingame, I'm going to assume the problem stems from here.

So I've been attempting to get KSC extended working in my 1.12.3 JNSQ install but to no avail. Kerbal Konstructs shows up in-game, but no statics ever appear. I was wondering what I could do to fix this?

Player.log:

EngineLightRelit seems to be missing its dependencies Toolbar Controller and Click Through Blocker resulting in multiple assembly load exceptions throughout the log. KSP assembly loader is notoriously fragile with one failing assembly often causing other unrelated assemblies to also fail to load correctly.

Edit:

Also B9 Part Switch is using an old version. Upgrade to v2.20.0

Edited by Aelfhe1m

16 hours ago, Aelfhe1m said:

EngineLightRelit seems to be missing its dependencies Toolbar Controller and Click Through Blocker resulting in multiple assembly load exceptions throughout the log. KSP assembly loader is notoriously fragile with one failing assembly often causing other unrelated assemblies to also fail to load correctly.

Edit:

Also B9 Part Switch is using an old version. Upgrade to v2.20.0

I did that and an issue I had with TextureReplacer is now working, but Kerbal Konstructs still doesn't seem to be working.

Edit: The regular JNSQ launchsites are all working, it's just KSC extended that doesn't show up.

Edited by Misguided Kerbal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tommo2400 said:

Hi, love the look of this mod.

How does it work with career mode?

Will everything be unlocked and built straight away?

Is it even compatible or potentially game breaking, particularly mid-career?

Thanks!

Tommo

This mod is mostly cosmetic and doesn't interact with career (or cause any problems). All the extra buildings pads, roadways etc. will show up immediately. The stock buildings upgrade normally. Adding it mid-save shouldn't cause any problems but it's good practice to backup your save before adding new mods. 

I think, I found three minor issues:

The horizontal test pad has a glowing blue circle clipping through the ground. Sometimes it flickers. I am not on my PC, so can't send pics of it.

The TSC-Runways are named 09 and 27, but the runway is not aligned 90 degree and 270 degree.

And the Launchpads 39A and B are named TSC but do not belong to the TSC. The other KSC Launchpads are named TLC.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...