[1.12] B9 Procedural Wings Fork, Modified

Hello. It has been a long time since I used this mod and after using it today, I see a lot has changed, so I have a couple of questions. First, back in the day, there used to be an option in the J menu that let you select different painting schemes; is that gone? Second, no matter what color I pick, the "Second" and "Detail" categories of colors of all surfaces don't change. Third, what are the "Load Pattern" and "Store Pattern" buttons do? I try clicking them but nothing seems to happen.

On 8/14/2023 at 10:30 PM, AnFa said:

Hello. It has been a long time since I used this mod and after using it today, I see a lot has changed, so I have a couple of questions. First, back in the day, there used to be an option in the J menu that let you select different painting schemes; is that gone? Second, no matter what color I pick, the "Second" and "Detail" categories of colors of all surfaces don't change. Third, what are the "Load Pattern" and "Store Pattern" buttons do? I try clicking them but nothing seems to happen.

Sounds like you're getting confused with the TU recolor menu. Whole separate mod for the ability to "store and load patterns." B9PW has, however, buttons for carrying over the style from the parent part if it's also a PWing.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ConcreteWardrobe said:

In the spaceplane hanger, you'll be able to choose whether to use the original texture, a custom paintjob, or the glass texture.

thank god. I was worried that I would be left with a mostly see through rover (not good if you want to see where you are on the ground).

Edited by Kerbal410

For some reason I am not able to disable lift on the control surfaces, it gives me the option to but when I press it nothing happens. Anyone know a fix to this? For some reason I am not able to disable lift on the control surfaces, it gives me the option to but when I press it nothing happens. Anyone know a fix to this? My plane flies fine but, I just want to disable the stock lift on them.

Edited by glumply
more info

• 4 weeks later...

any way I can use the wings for a boat? I've been using a single procedural wing to get the starboard/port side, the bow (leading edge) and stern (trailing edge) to try to make a hull, but it likes to capsize whenever it touches water. I have tried to make the bottom wider, put stabilizers on the sides, but nothing seems to work. am I just wasting time or is there some way of doing this?

• 1 month later...

Hi! Finally noticed this thread! :)

I would like to have my name included on the contributors list! I made some serious work on it on the 1.6.x times, fixing some annoying bugs on symmetry and NREs (as well better support for Atmospheric AutoPilot and FAR)! :) 

On 5/22/2018 at 9:03 AM, Jebman82 said:

B9 Pwings Fork - The go big or go home update (40% larger wings)

<…>

- Thank you to Lisias T for a bunch of refactoring and fixing the mirror surface issues in stock aero

Cheers!

Also, Pull Request on git: https://github.com/B9-Procedural-Wings/B9-PWings-Modified/pull/21

Edited by Lisias
also...

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 1:53 AM, glumply said:

For some reason I am not able to disable lift on the control surfaces, it gives me the option to but when I press it nothing happens. Anyone know a fix to this? For some reason I am not able to disable lift on the control surfaces, it gives me the option to but when I press it nothing happens. Anyone know a fix to this? My plane flies fine but, I just want to disable the stock lift on them.

I'm having the same issue, and looking through the configs was to no help. Did you manage to fix it since posting?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, siimav said:

I merged 22, but 23 has conflicts with it.  Can you please review and fix?  Ping me when it's done

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i saw there was an update on the max width for control surfaces. this breaks some of my crafts as soon i touch the handles to resize the shape. is there a possibility to override this? whats the purpose of that change to limit the width?